Locate iphone

SO16_Saint

Don't think you need the app turned on per se - you just need it on your phone and log into I cloud from any PC

I dont have the locate my iphone thing turned on so it cant locate it.

It will probably be no good anyway, cos im certain it's in my house somewhere. Just need to play a sound so i can find it!

If you download stuff to your iphone it automatically updates to the icloud and I assume that works the other way? So if you go into itunes on your pc/laptop and download the app, than wouldn't that automatically download to your phone, you can then use the app from your pc, although I can't recall if the app will allow the phone to actually ring if you have it on slient?

Is it turned off off as in powered down or just in standard sleep mode.

There is a website called Where Are You or Find my phone something of that ilk, if you have have access to your emails via your phone from what I understand you can trace it with that. One of my mates couldn't find his phone as we were preparing to leave La Manga for our flight home we used this website as one of the lads is a bit of a player and his wife uses it to track him!! We tracked it down to the Golf buggy shed it was that accurate.

Ha you old fashion fuddy duddy!

Seriously, i'm not being funny, but if the phone is in his house, like he says, why not just get off your arse and ****ing look for it? That's what we used to do in the old days. In fact, it's what most people still do......misplace something within their home and then go and look for it.

Seriously, i'm not being funny, but if the phone is in his house, like he says, why not just get off your arse and ****ing look for it? That's what we used to do in the old days. In fact, it's what most people still do......misplace something within their home and then go and look for it.

and pray to St Anthony