Time to do the right thing mods

Dig Dig

And ensure that you don't ban Barry Sanchez just for not liking Adkins, Cortese, Reed, Hunter, Yoshida, Mayuka, Ramirez and Rodriguez very much.

A forum is only as good as diverse opinions on offer.

Edited by Dig Dig

I support this motion.

It is strange that a new user would suddenly find the Forum and post hundreds of times per month.

There is also talk that he has returned with a new alias despite having been banned before. Multiple identities are banned under the Forum rules. Will be interesting to see what the Mods do. I expect they will close this thread and ignore the issue.

Barry is a troll that add nothing to the board and lessens the quality of debate.

Bye bye Barry

Seems quite clear he is one of 3 things. A skate, a banned member or a wum. Either way it's pretty sad but seeing each thread getting dragged off subject (very quickly) is just boring after a while.

I'm all for negitive/positive debate etc. But it should be pretty clear this isn't the case.

i'm usually able to to ignore the obvious wums or at least laugh at them but this bloke is a right pain in the a*se!

fair play to those trying to reason with him but its a waste of time as he doesn't crave debate,rather attention.

puts people off reading threads if they have to trawl through loads of cr@p centered around narrow minded points of view

get rid asap

Tbf the last few incarnations of Dune showed that he was susceptable to a day or so of rediculous rantings, Im sure when the drink wears off or the meds kick in he will be ok.

Fair play to him though, he kept up the sharad for longer than his last entities, but it was always going to cone out eventually wasnt it ?

Tbf the last few incarnations of Dune showed that he was susceptable to a day or so of rediculous rantings, Im sure when the drink wears off or the meds kick in he will be ok.

Fair play to him though, he kept up the sharad for longer than his last entities, but it was always going to cone out eventually wasnt it ?

Who is this dune? I am not dune, I am pretty sure the mods could find out.

Pack mentality again boys, not the brightest thing following a group.

We have been here before though StanMoleDuneCheesey Sanchez

TBH I dont ask for anyone to be banned but if your gonna act like a Helmet dont get defensive when people get annoyed

Edit - actually you can ban mattletissier as he is clearly a f*cktard

Edited by Smirking_Saint

Running to a moderator as you dont like reading something is as funny/childish as it is worrying, how old are you?

Ignore people dont grass up, no one likes a tell tale, were you ever told that?

Don't cry Barry, this thread will be locked when a mods comes along.

We have been here before though StanMoleDuneCheesey Sanchez

TBH I dont ask for anyone to be banned but if your gonna act like a Helmet dont get defensive when people get annoyed

Edit - actually you can ban mattletissier as he is clearly a f*cktard

I am not dune, I have been called this for ages but I can assure you I am not, being a helmet is grassing if you ask me. If you cant take it dont dish it out, or simply ignore my posts, simple really.

How old are you?

Come on a bit of honesty, I am 37, live in LIverpool, married, good job and all that ****e, you?

oh, case closed. The only thing you have in common with Dune is age. He wasn't married, either lived in a bedsit or with his mum (can't recall which) and didn't have a job.

Barry recently proved he isn't dune by naming THREE places in Liverpool and linking to where he recently posted on another forum. So he can't be Dune.

Also as he says, he recently moved here from New Zealand. Despite being a big enough saints fan to have racked up nearly a thousand posts on the forum in two months, starting shortly after dune was banned, he never posted while he was in NZ as they don't have this forum there.

Barry recently proved he isn't dune by naming THREE places in Liverpool and linking to where he recently posted on another forum. So he can't be Dune.

Also as he says, he recently moved here from New Zealand. Despite being a big enough saints fan to have racked up nearly a thousand posts on the forum in two months, starting shortly after dune was banned, he never posted while he was in NZ as they don't have this forum there.

I don't know if it proves anything, but dune was much better at spelling and grammar, and had a more cohesive philosophy of misanthropy. Sanchez appears to be just a scattergun arsehole.

Recently? I have been in Liverpool since 2004, before that Queenstown(Arrowtown), Central Otago.

So how does Saint In Paradise post then? (I know your comment is tongue in cheek).

You shouldn't be trying to hound this guy out as that is out of order. Report him and use all the correct channels but don't do that.

Yeah I have used every channel I can, and will continue to do so. Deep down I like Barry and I think he has something to offer. But his rate of posting is too high and has too much of a troll element for me to ignore on this occassion.

Shortly I will be sending him a polite but firm PM to ask him to retire from the Forum with immediate effect.

Come on Mods; Ban Barry Sanchez.

Maybe he is justified in posting every other response on this thead in defending himself. But he has no excuse in posting every other response to the one about Les Reed and other threads.

If you won't ban him for some reason, offer to refund him his £5 (or I'll refund it to him) and restrict him to three posts a day. That way, he will post only three times and although they will inevitably be longer posts, they will also be much easier to "skate" over and the impact they have on other threads will be minimal.

You can't ban Bazza.

He's an award winner over at not606.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/187376-The-2012-Not606-Awards[/QUO

I told you, don't you believe me? Oh you don't do you. They are very stiff over there and only want positive spin towards Adkins, some good ones as well, their traffic shall slow to a boring rate of agreement and self righteous importance, it's a forum lets have a party!

Gomarchingin, I said this at the start when i first came on here I have nothing to hide mate, to be mate there are some good ones but the mods ran an agenda to get me off, compared to the other teams threads on there its very conservative, I never mean to upset and I nevr insult and if they state that they lie, in fact they lie and slander and you can tell them that from me if you wish.

Edited by Barry Sanchez