Car Alarm troubles

Weston Super Saint

Can anyone advise on my car alarm.

Renault Laguna 1.9dci 03 plate.

Having had a search around the innernetz it appears the alarm is on the same fuse as the heating panel, so removing that is not an option at this time of year!

The alarm has a habit of going off once the car ices over at night. It seems there is a problem with the volumetric sensor inside the car being a little too sensitive!

I've been advised to open the windows a little to allow the air to move around inside, anyone know if this works or any other handy tips to stop the alarm going off? Apparently it's as easy as cutting one wire in order to disable the noise of the alarm, if anyone knows which one I'd be happy to take the scissors to it :D

If you know where the siren is under the bonnet you can either remove it or fill it with expanding foam to silence it, bear in mind thought that some alarms systems will immobilise the ignition if any wires are cut. Best bet is to get an auto-electrician to disable it, should be about £75-ish.

You need to align the alarm hard drive with the differential outer placement bar whilst double checking that the over head cam radiator alignment underarm roger todger bar is in the upright position, set the outer cam lift dummy bar to off and restart the car with a dead badger under your arm, hope that helps.