Duplicate ID's

JonnyLove

So we all know that some people have registered multiple times using different names. Only to be banned using one name and then start up using the forum again with another.

Sorry but if a user is banned then they should be banned, too many times we see the forum that tick's along quite nicely descend into chaos because the banned ones suddenly sprout up again using another user account.

Surely there must be ways to ban all accounts by these banned users. If they really want to come back on and behave then they should lodge a public apology and allow us all to vote for them to come back.

This is one reasons why I stopped paying my £5

A vote? I genuenly really like that like that idea. However they shouldn't apologise unless they feel the need to. Maybe a kind of X forum style panel, if the decision is close or spilt in anyway it goes to a panel of former mods and celeb posters. I'm in!

I hope the offer of the £5 bribe swings this one, that is something the Facebook suggestion was missing.