Radio Signal from ?????

Saint in Paradise

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Of course, it could just be some natural phenomenon we haven't spotted yet.

By the way, has John Nada not paid up?

He's been abducted.

Guest Hacienda
Would it be the first signal though as SETI had the so called wow signal in 1977 just they have never been able to find it again.

Really? I didn't know that.

It would be so cool if true, unless it was in a War Of The Worlds type way.

Guest Hacienda
Well, they'd be fairly crap invaders if they can't launch an attack after 31 years. We would see that lot off no probs.

Maybe their aircrews were women and couldn't read the maps?

Would it be the first signal though as SETI had the so called wow signal in 1977 just they have never been able to find it again.

Govts do NOT want people knowing what they know about things like that,I bet they have found it again but will not admit it

I fully expect NASA and the SETI crowd to try and say the Durban people are mistaken and say they picked up some random noise.;)

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Govts do NOT want people knowing what they know about things like that,I bet they have found it again but will not admit it

I fully expect NASA and the SETI crowd to try and say the Durban people are mistaken and say they picked up some random noise.;)

If you read the explanations behind the WOW! signal, it was not expected to be heard again in our lifetime if it was a deliberate message being transmitted as it would be moving around from its source to try to get maximum exposure.