Prince Harry admits to killing Taliban

Thedelldays

If its alright for the Queen to kill Princess Di then it's alright for Harry to kill the Taliban.

However, if he killed innocent civilians, then I'm sure his mother would be turning in her grave. After all she campaigned against the landmines didn't she, god bless her. She saw that blowing innocent people up in the name of war was wrong, so if her son has shot anyone who was not Taliban, she is going to kick his ass when he goes to heaven, or wherever she is.

If its alright for the Queen to kill Princess Di then it's alright for Harry to kill the Taliban.

However, if he killed innocent civilians, then I'm sure his mother would be turning in her grave. After all she campaigned against the landmines didn't she, god bless her. She saw that blowing innocent people up in the name of war was wrong, so if her son has shot anyone who was not Taliban, she is going to kick his ass when he goes to heaven, or wherever she is.

This!

Al Fayed killed Diana after his son came out when he realised she was mental and couldn't stand having her as his beard, keep up.

He was doing his duty just like any other serviceman is expected to do in wartime - war is all about killing the enemy afterall and it's seldom a nice uncontroversial activity. However, already a high profile personality, he was in my opinion very badly advised to make a TV programme about his service there.

'Keep your head down son' as they say in the Army ...

Some people seem to be laying into Harry about this, which is ridiculous. He is just doing his job, and it is a job not many people can do. He has also made it abundantly clear and with sincerity in my opinion that he doesn't like the press and that he wished they had not been there during his deployment. To me, it sounds like he has done as normal job as he could under the circumstances and that is good. It's good that we have soldiers who are willing to do such jobs if they have to.