Get rich quick

TopGun

I'm going to marry a premier league footballer. Admittedly, given I am a 59 year old, straight, man, with a bit of a beer belly, this is not particularly likely to happen even if my wife does divorce me, but .. hey .. you've got to have a dream!

I'm going to marry a premier league footballer. Admittedly, given I am a 59 year old, straight, man, with a bit of a beer belly, this is not particularly likely to happen even if my wife does divorce me, but .. hey .. you've got to have a dream!

Get the missus to have an affair with one, then sell your story and/or sue the footballer...

I'm going to invent an online football forum where saints fans cn talk about crap but only cheats them £4 per year for the privilege. It will be called saints£foureva.com

Start up a football forum and charge each poster £4.99 for annual membership.

What a d!ckhead! I've already undercut you. Yours would go the way of saints pages, just you and dune talking about the good old days. While I am raking it in, having a curry every other weekend.

I've invented process for making poo edible. It makes for v.low calories snack and cos I know how to get lots poo for free my overhead costs is v.low and I can undercut most other brands like mcdonald's and pret a mangers.

Transparent toaster

I'm gonna combine these two.