Fellow train commuters Hampshire to Waterloo

fanimal

Its been a tough week so far, weather, engineering and signal delays, now a fire at Upham this morning.

But, why oh why do people keep thick coats, hats and gloves on when seated?? Bizarre seeing one sat next to a guy in a T shirt!!

Especially those with The North Face brand, as if....!

I keep mine on because I don't want to have to spend time putting it back on again, buttoning it up again, putting my scarf on again, when I get to Waterloo. The queue for the 521 bus is mental, the sooner you're in it the better. Less time faffing = less time waiting.

Mind you, my coat isn't a stupidly massive one like some people have, so I do take your point.

The cyclists annoy me the most. As do people who insist on having loud conversations.

I keep mine on because I don't want to have to spend time putting it back on again, buttoning it up again, putting my scarf on again, when I get to Waterloo. The queue for the 521 bus is mental, the sooner you're in it the better. Less time faffing = less time waiting.

Mind you, my coat isn't a stupidly massive one like some people have, so I do take your point.

The cyclists annoy me the most. As do people who insist on having loud conversations.

You don't often moan about that on twitter ;)

I don't have a huge coat but this is the main reason why I keep mine on. In the summer yeah it is a joke but come on now it does getting fecking cold in there sometimes.

Th thing that annoys me most is people on mobile phones who get cut off every few mins then keep calling back.....