Brazilian GP.

saint lard

Massa will be ok from pole, even in the wet, but the thought of a Trulli-train forming as he scampers away makes me think that Lewis may have a rush of blood and do something daft.

Hamilton has to watch out that he's not too cautious into T1 as I doubt Alonso will be looking to brake early.

Anyway, a bit of rain and we could have a cracker.

Massa will be ok from pole, even in the wet, but the thought of a Trulli-train forming as he scampers away makes me think that Lewis may have a rush of blood and do something daft.

Hamilton has to watch out that he's not too cautious into T1 as I doubt Alonso will be looking to brake early.

Anyway, a bit of rain and we could have a cracker.

Could?

A rain soaked race to decide the title, with just a point in it if they finish where they start? It couldn't fail to be dramatic.

Have to say, compared to the days when the title was a foregone conclusion before the halfway stage, the last 2 seasons have been thrilling. If Renault, BMW, Kimi and Heikki can find some speed in the winter, we could have a 6 ay title fight next season.

Could?

A rain soaked race to decide the title, with just a point in it if they finish where they start? It couldn't fail to be dramatic.

Have to say, compared to the days when the title was a foregone conclusion before the halfway stage, the last 2 seasons have been thrilling. If Renault, BMW, Kimi and Heikki can find some speed in the winter, we could have a 6 ay title fight next season.

I believe there is now only 1.5 seconds per lap covering the entire field at the moment. It's phenominal! Take Force India out of the equation its 1.2.

If any of the teams have a good off season and have got their development bang on, anyone could be competitive.

Nothing about the timings for this season bear any relevance to what will happen next season in terms of competitiveness. This reduction in aero, in order to tighten the field, will probably have the completely opposite effect at first.

Nothing about the timings for this season bear any relevance to what will happen next season in terms of competitiveness. This reduction in aero, in order to tighten the field, will probably have the completely opposite effect at first.

Quite, in a similar way to the change to narrow track cars in 1998. But if one of the 'smaller' teams gets things right......

Hmm, this certainly is going to make for an interesting finale.

Very surprised to see Lewis qualify that low, but then I do also think that was tactical on behalf of the red team, and we may be seeing some early pit-stops from Massa and Kimi.

As long as Lewis plays it safe, he'll be home and dry. And if Fernando goes out to take him out, I will hunt him down and keeel him, (Javi-threat stylee).

If it rains tomorrow I expect Alonso and Hamilton to come through the field as they are the class car control drivers when things get less than 100%. However, don't rule out Hamilton being taken out of the race by someone, or the usual British untimely bit of unreliability curse falling again.

Of course, Massa is the type of driver who, being mercurial, could blow the whole thing himself, during the early laps and the race descends into a boring procession, with the only excitement being... will Hamilton break down or not..? Which wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Anyway, I'll be as pleased as punch if Hamilton becomes World Champion tomorrow, He rightfully should have been champion last season, but for the crucial errors in the last couple of races.

4th isn't that bad. I mean, he is only behind the Ferraris and a wonder lap from Trulli.

The Ferraris were probably light filled anyway, because they need both of them ahead of Hamilton at the start. A real disaster would have been ending up down in 8th or 9th, behind Alonso and a couple of STRs or something. I don't get this media hype that he's stumbled or struggling.

A few wet Brazilian Grand Prix' which turned out unmissable.

1996:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P-LLCjSylLE

2001:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bOU6hohWQlM

2003:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fD5NgW7FoIg&feature=related

2004:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zKSVskjsMxI

Hmm, this certainly is going to make for an interesting finale.

Very surprised to see Lewis qualify that low, but then I do also think that was tactical on behalf of the red team, and we may be seeing some early pit-stops from Massa and Kimi.

As long as Lewis plays it safe, he'll be home and dry. And if Fernando goes out to take him out, I will hunt him down and keeel him, (Javi-threat stylee).

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

lol, bait taken, hook, line and sinker! :biggrin:

As much as I despise The Spanish Loon Mark II, I do actually believe that he is professional enough not to interfere in such a way.

Problem is, it's not exactly a big secret that him and Lewis/Macca don't get on, and after his comments about helping Massa if needed, you just can't help but have the thought in the back of your mind!

Do you honestly think he wouldn't do it?

I know he wouldn't do it. If there's a coming together of any kind in turn one it will be because Hamilton has a rush of blood and tries something stupid.. again!

The guys around Lewis have more to fear from him than he has from them.

I know he wouldn't do it. If there's a coming together of any kind in turn one it will be because Hamilton has a rush of blood and tries something stupid.. again!

The guys around Lewis have more to fear from him than he has from them.

Ponty isn't even in Brazil. Plastic fan [-(

More to the point, bloody adverts! Thank God this is the last race of them.

ITV's coverage is good though IMO.

Funny how they do this international, highly technical sport so well but are completely useless when it comes to 22 blokes running about on a patch of grass!