The change over - if anything needs changing please post it here!

thesaint sfc

cant seem to select an avatar for some reason

Me neither.

Also on the right hand part of the screen where the smiley faces would be there are a lot of X symbols like they haven't loaded or something. I know it is trivial but thought i'd mention it :)

Date should now be sorted into d-m-y rather than m-d-y

Can I have one free post added to my allowance, I used mine informing you of a problem with your forum.

And another one for this please.

Many thanks.

Isn't 80x80 for the avatars less then what it was on the old server?

It was indeed - however I think it looks better as 80x80 and most of the avatars were bigger due to admin's being lazy and not down-sizing images enough!

We'll see how things go. 80x80 is the usual size on most forums.

ummm. I had over 400 posts on the dead server.... now I only have 200 odd... I guess this is because the database has been archived some what?

basically, we tried to prune the database when we had issues, which meant everyones post count became that equal to how many posts were actually left, but as it transpired the posts were screwed anyway, so we just moved everyone over to here without posts but with that adjusted post count, sorry guys n gals

Unfortunate, but at least we didn't all need to re-register!

• 11 years later...