Does anyone still hate Lowe?

Guided Missile

Just come from a supporters club meeting and this was put to the floor and I have the result of the vote if it helps you GM.

fOUR attended and asked If you Hate Mr Lowe.

Me......Heard of him, but don't care and not my cup of tea.

Wifey....Not heard of him, does not care and asked what position he played.

Daughter 1....Not heard of him and asked, when she could meet Andrew Surman again.Picture on wall etc having met him previously 15 years of age and all that.

Daughter 2...Not heard of him and asked, did he play when we saw Sheff. Utd.Much younger and still wondering if the Police are looking for us for running on pitch after that game.

To be fair that is in truth really only 3 out of four as supporters, but at a guess a fair cross section of the sort of response from most supporters.

Hope to see you at the game GM. By the way you were a half decent player in your younger days but was a long time ago.

The idea of people hating public figures they've never met amuses me.

I have met him on a few occasions and wouldnt say I hate him but I dont like him. I still havent forgiven him for talking about the fa cup final in 76 saying Peter Rodrigues scored the winning goal :)

No no no...Lowe is not a fan ! he is a person with money in the club from a reverse takeover.

Reverse takeover? Is it still the 1990s? Jesus. When will you people learn to let go. I beg you to not let a class inferiority complex rule your life.

Guest Hacienda

I don't hate anybody, life is to short to hate people that you don't even know.

I do, however, hate his involvment with SFC but I also accept that that's not going to change in the near future.

Pianos, I hate pianos.

I have no love or hate towards Lowe so I guess I marmite Lowe.

I hate Pompey with a passion and haven't said their full name in 3 years, even when it comes to the long road in Woolston, I call that Pompey Road.

I dislike Derby, Leeds & Cardiff.

As many others have said hate in this context is an immature expression, and I don't hate him.

I do however loathe his involvement with Saints, I blame him totally for relegation and ultimately for the mess we are currently in.

I loathe him for making me lose faith in Saints as long as he is involved, I don't want anything to do with anything he has a hand in.

I wait with increasing desperation for the day when he leaves St Marys never to return.

Cambsaint

Pianos, I hate pianos.

I have no love or hate towards Lowe so I guess I marmite Lowe.

I hate Pompey with a passion and haven't said their full name in 3 years, even when it comes to the long road in Woolston, I call that Pompey Road.

I dislike Derby, Leeds & Cardiff.

Congratulations on the best avatar ever :D

I have no problem with him at all, never had. Quite happy he's in charge and I think he has an interesting set up this year(whether it will succeed or not is anyones guess, but under the circumstances, I think this was the best option to take). Some our best years for ages were while Lowe was in charge, and apart from the last bit of his reign he has a pretty good record financially, on the pitch and other areas of the club. He's the best we are going to get.

Reverse takeover? Is it still the 1990s? Jesus. When will you people learn to let go. I beg you to not let a class inferiority complex rule your life.

You really don't get it do you? It's not a class thing, although it may not help but his lack of ambition and total disregard for the paying loyal fans of SFC.

Shame you paid ur fiver!! Back on the ignore list for haven't got a scooby

I am superior to Lowe in every way as a human being...its not difficult...you will probably realise that I am also a super confident individual that would bow to nobody. Hows your Portsmouth team going to do this season scooby

Guided Misile, you obviously put this thread up a) Because you like the attention and b) Because you plan to follow up your fishing by deriding those who don't share your opinion.

Do you still hate turncoat Wilde (i think he claims to be a fellow Saints fan)?

Never hated him, met him once before Norwich away in the relegation season and he was perfectly friendly and approachable despite the fact that I'd pigeon holed him as he was walking from his car towards the ground. Always thought he came across as a bit of a **** in the media and like many here I was glad when he was forced out although I can't blame him for relegation. Also like many I'm glad he's back, we've seen the alternative and it's not pretty.

Comparing Lowe to a tumour is so uncoth.

Compare him to the back end of Karen Matthews.

My daughters caught me looking at your avatar and made certain noises about my good wife when she gets home ie telling their mother. For the moment I have convinced them that you are a very highly intelligent poster and that someone planted the avatar on you. I don't know how long they will stay convinced as they have asked to look at some of your previous posts.

PS A brilliant avatar by the way EXCELLENT.

Having met him a couple of times I found him to be condescending, supercillious and ****y !

A pretty cold and unapproachable character who seemed to 'hold court' rather than involve himself in group discussion !

This is purely a personal view based on (fleeting) experience and I accept that sometimes first impressions can be deceptive !

Having met him a couple of times I found him to be condescending, supercillious and ****y !

A pretty cold and unapproachable character who seemed to 'hold court' rather than involve himself in group discussion !

This is purely a personal view based on (fleeting) experience and I accept that sometimes first impressions can be deceptive !

Having also "come accross Mr Lowe" on a couple of occasions I think you are spot on with your analysis and until he goes Saints will never quite be the same for me.

Hate..? No, never have. The man has made mistakes, otherwise Saints wouldn't find themselves in their present position. They'ed still be adding to their continuous run in the Top league. Although I don't like to add to the blame culture, I live in it, and so someone has to take the can for dropping out of the Premiership. Clearly, that's Rupert's baby. Time to think of the future though.