Truth stranger than Coronation Street fiction

pap

Thought this deserved its own thread.

Michael Le Vell, otherwise known as Kevin Webster in Coronation Street, has been charged with 19 sexual offences, including the rape of a child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/15/michael-le-vell-coronation-street-kevin-webster-child-sex-offences_n_2692694.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

ITV have already pulled his storylines from Corrie pending the outcome.

ITV have already pulled his storylines from Corrie pending the outcome.

does that mean from this moment on, he isn;t filming any new scenes, or they are pulling the scenes he has filmed out of the scheduled shows.

Cos the latter would be a logistical nightmare surely, and also mean a lot of the storylines wouldnt make sense.

Plus, Corrie is winding me RIGHT UP right now.....the story goes, that some character's jilted fiance claims he beat her up when in fact it was her....but his current girlfriend deleted the photos from her phone so he'll get sent down....arghhhhhhhh

Arghhhhhhhhhh I assume they've never heard of Data forensics???? If those photos are or were on that phone there will in 99% of the time be a way to retrieve them; this does not make any sense and is winding me right up.

I need to stop taking these soaps so seriously :s

Plus, Corrie is winding me RIGHT UP right now.....the story goes, that some character's jilted fiance claims he beat her up when in fact it was her....but his current girlfriend deleted the photos from her phone so he'll get sent down....arghhhhhhhh

Arghhhhhhhhhh I assume they've never heard of Data forensics???? If those photos are or were on that phone there will in 99% of the time be a way to retrieve them; this does not make any sense and is winding me right up.

You should write to Tyrone's solicitor.

quite and why when Fiz went round to see Kirsty (who admitted it all) didn't she have her phone on voice record, I mean ffs its so easy these days, as for Kevin, we shall see. Don't believe it myself.

quite and why when Fiz went round to see Kirsty (who admitted it all) didn't she have her phone on voice record, I mean ffs its so easy these days, as for Kevin, we shall see. Don't believe it myself.

What like there is no medical evidence that he has been beat sensesless.