Huge terror plot - leaders found guilty

Thedelldays

I have had a deep miss trust of all Muslims for ages now. I know that not Muslims are would be bombers but in reality if they could then this country would be a Muslim state. You never see the Muslim council condemn terrorist actions. The Aussies don,t put up with the crap we let them get away with here

It does make one wonder why successive governments have been so tolerant of Islamic extremists. There are quite a few organizations that have been called "terrorist organizations" (sic) by the US State Department that the British Government has openly tolerated, including the Islamic Group of Egypt, at one time led by Zawahari, one of Bin Laden's right hand men in the later days of the War on Terrorism. Before that, he was known to have taken part in the attempted assassination of the Egyptian President and also liked to murder foreign tourists to wreck the Egyptian tourist industry.

We've housed Hamas, the Kurdish Workers Party, the Tamil Tigers and the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (a.k.a GIA).

Other countries have been onto Londonistan for well over a decade. Israel, Algeria, Turkey, Libya, Yemen, India, Egypt, France, Peru, Germany and Nigeria all protested about the UK's apparent willingness to let terrorist groups operate on UK soil. This happened over a four year period, between 1995 and 1999. The French were their usual "non mince word" selves. As early as 1995, Figaro was reporting that "the track of the GIA leader in Paris leads to Great Britain. The British capital has served and logistical and financial base for the terrorists". This was after the Paris Metro bombings that year.

For some reason, UK governments of both colours seemed to be collecting terrorists like Pokemon in the 1990s (well, tolerating - but it amounts to the same thing). I find that interesting.

I have had a deep miss trust of all Muslims for ages now. I know that not Muslims are would be bombers but in reality if they could then this country would be a Muslim state. You never see the Muslim council condemn terrorist actions. The Aussies don,t put up with the crap we let them get away with here

Lol. That's a ridiculous point of view. Hardline Muslims maybe but you clearly haven't met many if any.

I think these guys have been set up . They will appeal their conviction it will be overturned and we will end up paying compensation . They will be released given new identities etc . This is what normally happens in these cases. Ps I hope the scum rot in jail . Potentially murdering scum . Sadly there are many more in this country that harbour similar intent . I'm convinced there will be another major terrorist attack in the uk

It does make one wonder why successive governments have been so tolerant of Islamic extremists. There are quite a few organizations that have been called "terrorist organizations" (sic) by the US State Department that the British Government has openly tolerated, including the Islamic Group of Egypt, at one time led by Zawahari, one of Bin Laden's right hand men in the later days of the War on Terrorism. Before that, he was known to have taken part in the attempted assassination of the Egyptian President and also liked to murder foreign tourists to wreck the Egyptian tourist industry.

We've housed Hamas, the Kurdish Workers Party, the Tamil Tigers and the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (a.k.a GIA).

Other countries have been onto Londonistan for well over a decade. Israel, Algeria, Turkey, Libya, Yemen, India, Egypt, France, Peru, Germany and Nigeria all protested about the UK's apparent willingness to let terrorist groups operate on UK soil. This happened over a four year period, between 1995 and 1999. The French were their usual "non mince word" selves. As early as 1995, Figaro was reporting that "the track of the GIA leader in Paris leads to Great Britain. The British capital has served and logistical and financial base for the terrorists". This was after the Paris Metro bombings that year.

For some reason, UK governments of both colours seemed to be collecting terrorists like Pokemon in the 1990s (well, tolerating - but it amounts to the same thing). I find that interesting.

This. When Saudi kicked out an Extremist (even by their views) they were shocked that the Brits took him in and gave him social security & housing AND a platform

Too many idiots being PC earning a living from "Race Relations" and not understanding that extremists harm Muslims Hindus Rastas and all other cultures/Religions let alone Christians

This. When Saudi kicked out an Extremist (even by their views) they were shocked that the Brits took him in and gave him social security & housing AND a platform

Too many idiots being PC earning a living from "Race Relations" and not understanding that extremists harm Muslims Hindus Rastas and all other cultures/Religions let alone Christians

Behave yourself, Phil! Political correctness may be responsible for many things, but I seriously doubt that known extremist groups (all those I listed have a history of violence) were being tolerated in the country at the behest of the PC crowd. I can understand why people might be emotive about Palestine, but most who are see Hamas as being part of the problem anyway. These other groups? They could have been broken up at any time, moved on, closed down. There'd have been no outcry for the likes of the Paris Metro bombers or the Zawahari.

These people were allowed to stay because someone wanted them here.

What exactly was the plot? I have not seen any details of a plot. Strange law for strange people.

They didn't discuss any locations, but from what they said to each other and the items found at (I assume) their properties they were going to detonate bombs (probably during the jubilee and/or olympics) as well as use assault rifles and poisons to cause a sh*t load of damage.

Apparently they even talked about attaching blades to the wheels of vehicles and driving through crowds of people.