Time for boycotts

The Majestic Channon

As far as I can see all the cheerleaders for the "German Way" on here don't seem that keen on getting rid of our billionaire owner, which is kinda fundemental to how the German model operates.

But hey, not unlike forum divs to be cherry picking hypocrites.

Good luck to the boycotters with whatever you're boycotting. My advise is you could start with the Liverpool game. Refuse to buy any of the remaining tickets until they knock em down to a tenner a pop. That'll learn em.

Clubs will continue to charge ludicrous ticket prices for as long as people are willing to pay them. Sadly, to many people the Champions League is seen as the holy grail of football. I've lost count of the number of "he must be world class, he's scored a hat trick in the Champions League," type comments on this board, even if the hat trick was against Rosenborg or Slavia Praha.

Clearly enough people are willing to pay £94 for a ticket for them to justify it.

As far as I can see all the cheerleaders for the "German Way" on here don't seem that keen on getting rid of our billionaire owner, which is kinda fundemental to how the German model operates.

But hey, not unlike forum divs to be cherry picking hypocrites.

Good luck to the boycotters with whatever you're boycotting. My advise is you could start with the Liverpool game. Refuse to buy any of the remaining tickets until they knock em down to a tenner a pop. That'll learn em.

Until folk start taking a stand then the prices will continue to rise and far too many "ordinary" fans will be priced out.

I would suspect many have already set a price that they won't go above and clubs such as ours, who lack the "tourist fans", will see gates fall.

I've found it interesting how many of our own fans have skipped places like Anfield & OT as they were deemed "rip off" but places like Wigan & Stoke saw excellent numbers.

Each to their own but to me watching Saints, whilst hugely enjoyable, has a ££ limit.

precisley

maybe he thinks that even Cortese achieves markus's dream, it will never happen to us.

Even 45 quid is silly money anyway imo, some don't see that? :?

prima donnas are earning sick money and the fans are funding it.

Yes, but fortunately it's mostly fans who don't go to games via tv subscriptions in other countries.