Lose a pinky

Crouchie's Lawyer

How much for your teh willeh?

To have it chopped off?

Is it able to be re-attached?

If so, I would want a cool £5,000,000.

If it cannot be re-attached then unless I can have one constructed by a plastic surgeon which is fully functioning (and maybe a little smaller so it doesnt hurt the ladeh's as much! :D) then I would not entertain the idea.

If there was a surgeon who could work his magic, then I would want atleast £50,000,000

1 million for a finger, your life would be so much ****ter.

No amount for my willeh, although it hasn't had much action recently I still like to live in hope.

Join the club,must be something to do with the fact we come from Gosport,majority of the women from here are trouts.

Not unless I find a penny on the floor on the way to going to collect that sum!

I knew someone would ask this and if I were to say yes, the amount would just get lower and lower so im sticking to my guns. I take cash, cheque, postal order, banking draft and visa!

You'd give up £100,000 for a penny? Blimey.

Not unless I find a penny on the floor on the way to going to collect that sum!

I knew someone would ask this and if I were to say yes, the amount would just get lower and lower so im sticking to my guns. I take cash, cheque, postal order, banking draft and visa!

What about £99,999,98?

Did I do this right?

Of course not.

How much would it take for you to have a pinky finger chopped off?

Oh do shut up Crouchie, what a pathetic thread. Nobody would pay anything to have your pinky finger chopped off. However, I am sure SWF members would happily pay £100,000 for all your fingers to be chopped off.

Oh do shut up Crouchie, what a pathetic thread. Nobody would pay anything to have your pinky finger chopped off. However, I am sure SWF members would happily pay £100,000 for all your fingers to be chopped off.

Hang on I've just weighed in with a fiver. This place is becoming expensive.

I wouldn't pay anything to have your cold dead eyes ripped from your face because you are not worth half as much as Crouchies little finger.

Im_no_sinner is Crouchie?

And im sure they would happily pay £100,000 to get you perma-banned from this forearm you mincer

I couldn't believe it when I saw this! What sort of person would take £100,000 for a finger, but refuse £99,999.99? It beggars belief. I am well and truly gobsmacked.

It was said tongue in cheek.

I would of course accept £99,999.99 or indeed even £99,999.98. However I feel this could go on for a while (queue 'what about £99,999.97) so I said not a penny less... :rolleyes:

It was said tongue in cheek.

I would of course accept £99,999.99 or indeed even £99,999.98. However I feel this could go on for a while (queue 'what about £99,999.97) so I said not a penny less... :rolleyes:

What about £99,999 and NO pence?