Anyone in Patong Beach on Saturday?

I assume since it's vs Liverpool there will be plenty of places showing the game, but would be good to watch it with some like minded supporters to celebrate/commiserate, I've only been here a day, is there a preferred bar for this sort of thing?

I assume since it's vs Liverpool there will be plenty of places showing the game, but would be good to watch it with some like minded supporters to celebrate/commiserate, I've only been here a day, is there a preferred bar for this sort of thing?

Was there for the Villa game. Watched the game in a bar owned by an Aussie. It was at the top end of Soi Bangla. About 50 metres before the road with FBI on it (and the two pubs with rock bands.) and about 20 yards past the old Tiger Bar beer area that burnt down (On the left as you walk from the sea has a Russian Girl Go-go bar (don't bother btw) and about 75 yards past the Russian gogo bar on the right.

It was about 75m down a side street on the left of Soi Bangla as you look away from the sea and I think it was the first bar on the right

Just before it was a big night club with an outdoor stair case & loads of chicks queuing to get in (if the game gets dull) and just opposite was the Sub Zero or Ice Vodka bar - that was REALLY funny to watch.

FMDP gave him some interior decor advice BUT point was all the bar girls & the Thai Barman (Chelski) got into the game with us and it was just a great place to watch the game. No interference just an entire bar watching Saints with us. When SRL scored the penalty that was the first time I have EVER rung the Drinks for all bell in one of those (cost 1,000 Baht but well worth it!)

Aussie owner had never watched Saints, droolled over SRL and was a great bloke. We got there about 15 mins before KO and told him to tune to the right Channel (True on google) and we would stay all night and he put the game on.

He ended up buying us as many beers as we bought him. He may remember Phil from Dubai & his chick he may just be p1ssed again :)

Ended up in Soi Eric getting souvenirs for EoA had a brilliant time & no Russkie Mafia in sight

Edited by dubai_phil

Oh and for a REAL laugh - go to Soi Katoy (yes the Ladyboy area) ignore the dancing blokes but focus on watching the tourist chicks. Get a seat in the centre so you can see all around

They start off all wtf? then work it out and Soooooooooooooo get into the whole place. Best bar area in town to pull a Fit Chick Aussie Backpacker (allegedly)

Any lesbian FCAB's?

That's fried the brain Sue.

Watching the reaction of normal ladies looking at semi naked ladies who they then discover to be men with nice bewbs is usually weird enough.

Not quite sure what reactions to look for to be able to spot a Lesbian looking at a semi naked lady who is actually a man.

Think that needs a woman's opinion on it or a Psychologist