Away day photos.

Thought it would be quite nice to get some photos from away days over the last few years...Unfortunately I have lost quite a few of mine, but heres a few that I do have for anyone interested.

29cnfyp.jpg

Wolves

ketfky.jpg

Sheff Utd

f6m1e.jpg

Sheff Wed

9rt746.jpg

Stockport

ay0l0z.jpg

Huddersfield

34t8r9l.jpg

Swindon

2j2xrpz.jpg

Hartlepool

2zrme0m.jpg

Rochdale

ajkpbo.jpg

Walsall

2d76cs7.jpg

Brentford

Great pics and memories. That Birmingham game was even more ridiculous than I remember!

There are only a few games that come close to how cold I was that day. And got stuck outside the stadium, and on a bus for about an hour as I was staying with a mate. Had tickets to a club in the evening, but couldn't get back out again as the snow was so bad.

There are only a few games that come close to how cold I was that day. And got stuck outside the stadium, and on a bus for about an hour as I was staying with a mate. Had tickets to a club in the evening, but couldn't get back out again as the snow was so bad.

Leeds, in the 1st L1 season, was the coldest I've ever been at a match, including that infamous FAC defeat at Reading under Souness.

I won't bother posting all mine from individual games as they will just be repeats from earlier in the thread. But I do like this one I took at Liverpool Street after Milwall away;

407126_10150631532861757_166998176_n_zps982eae3b.jpg

Edited by LGTL

Wasn't the Millwall one London Bridge? I remember a couple of seasons back, we bumped into Aldershot on the way back and got held on the platform/stairs for ages. Pretty similar scene but with everyone singing 'there's only one team in Hampshire'.

Never been to St James's but bloody hell, you really are up in the gods aren't you. The tickets should come with a warning for people who suffer from vertigo.

seconded. got on the train at 6.54 in exeter, quality day boozing around London Bridge. Can barely remember taking my top off after the second pen!!

Ended up missing my coach back to Sheffield and stayed on a mates floor in London. Was a terrible journey back the next day...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man Utd

e6yda9em.jpg

Newcastle

e9ysy4ud.jpg

Pub at Norwich (didn't actually take one inside the ground!)

yry8abet.jpg

Reading

9eha8e4y.jpg

Sunderland

a8ahaqa7.jpg

Missed out loads of pic opportunities at other games either through being too p!ssed to take a picture or phone being out of battery!

Millwall away is without doubt up there in my top 3 away days of all time.

It's my top away game of all time. There are loads that are close, but it was brilliant. We had £25 on the Lambert hat trick at 25s, we didn't wake up with much change. Good memories.

• 2 months later...