Funny News

Crouchie's Lawyer

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese police have arrested a 20-year-old man who attacked and robbed two people after they stared at his Winnie-the-Pooh costume, officials said on Tuesday.

Masayuki Ishikawa was hanging out on a Tokyo street corner after midnight last month while wearing the cuddly costume, accompanied by two friends dressed as a mouse and a panther, when he took offence at being stared at, police said.

"It's uncommon to see people dressed up like this, so the victims were watching them. Then the perpetrator came up and said 'What are you staring at?'" a police spokesman said.

Ishikawa and his friends beat up the two victims and stole $160 (84 pounds) from them, the spokesman said, adding the group had apparently donned the unusual garb because they had run out of clean clothes.

winniewg0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEIJING (Reuters) - The Sydney Olympics ran out. Athens doubled the number. So organizers of the Beijing Games are hoping 100,000 condoms will satisfy the needs of Olympic athletes.

While sex is not an Olympic sport, it is expected to be an activity in the Beijing village housing 10,500 athletes, all of whom are in great shape and with plenty of free time on their hands once knocked out of the Games.

Athletes have received free condoms at every Olympics since Barcelona in 1992 to help raise awareness of AIDS, and Beijing is no exception.

"There are many young, strong, single people in the athletes' village and, like everywhere, some will fall in love or other things so we need to make condoms available," Ole Hansen, spokesman for UNAIDS China, told Reuters.

"A lot of these young people are not married or in relationships so we want to make sure they have the information and tools to protect themselves if they have sexual encounters."

At the Sydney Games in 2000 athletes quickly exhausted a supply of 70,000 and another 20,000 had to be brought in.

The Foundation for AIDS Research, amfAR, said 100,000 were distributed at the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics in 2002 after a plan to distribute 250,000 condoms met protests by religious groups and was scaled back.

3%20rabbits_small.JPG

I wonder how many athletes are involved in the olympics. Or more direct, how many people those 100,000 jonnies relate to.

It must be like watership down with all those rabbits f::cking

15,000 athletes iircwtfbbq

I wonder how many athletes are involved in the olympics. Or more direct, how many people those 100,000 jonnies relate to.

Errmmm, as it quite clearly states in the above article:

"While sex is not an Olympic sport, it is expected to be an activity in the Beijing village housing 10,500 athletes..."

RTFT, FFS

Happy To Hump (err, I mean Help)

:cool:

"While sex is not an Olympic sport, it is expected to be an activity in the Beijing village housing 10,500 athletes..."

RTFT, FFS

He posted the thread too

RTFT, FFS

He posted the thread too

While I realise it is contained in the original thread how many athletes live in the village (I did RTFT as you so put it), I was actually asking how many people in total live their as highlighted. Is it only athletes who live in the village or do the friends, family, wife's, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, coaches, trainers..... etc live there too?