Thailand Saints - CTH EPL rights from next season

As CTH have secured the Prem TV rights for the next 3 seasons does anyone have any information about the packages they will be offering and if they will show all games as True have done?

Obviously with the bias towards the "big 4/5" if they are not showing all games the coverage for Saints fans will be not be anything like as good as it has been under True.

There doesn't seem to be much info out there so if anyone has any, specifically on what CTH will be offering and how to switch over from True I would be grateful.

Cheers

• 4 months later...

I only just saw this thread - I am guessing you already know the answers, but just in case;

What’s on offer are 140 channels which includes 31 channels in HD. As for the EPL, you will be able to watch all 380 matches on six dedicated channels. The prices start at only 599 Baht all the way up to 899 Baht depending on how far in advance that you pay.

899 Baht – Subscription price for paying monthly

Pay 899 Baht per month for 10 months (8,990 Baht) and watch for 12 months which makes it 748 Baht per month

Pay 899 Baht per month for 18 months (16,182 Baht) and watch for 24 months which makes it 673 Baht per month

Pay 899 Baht per month for 24 months (21,576 Baht) and watch for 36 months which makes it 599 Baht per month

So, every Saints match live - same a sit was with True :-)

I only just saw this thread - I am guessing you already know the answers, but just in case;

What’s on offer are 140 channels which includes 31 channels in HD. As for the EPL, you will be able to watch all 380 matches on six dedicated channels. The prices start at only 599 Baht all the way up to 899 Baht depending on how far in advance that you pay.

899 Baht – Subscription price for paying monthly

Pay 899 Baht per month for 10 months (8,990 Baht) and watch for 12 months which makes it 748 Baht per month

Pay 899 Baht per month for 18 months (16,182 Baht) and watch for 24 months which makes it 673 Baht per month

Pay 899 Baht per month for 24 months (21,576 Baht) and watch for 36 months which makes it 599 Baht per month

So, every Saints match live - same a sit was with True :-)

Hi Thai Saint,

I'm doing a set of feature stories about our global support for the Matchday Programme, I'm currently working on one about our supporters in Thailand and I was hoping that you could assist. If you could email me on saintsletiss@hotmail.com I'll reply with a few brief questions.

Regards,

Trevor