Mobile Broadband

Saint Keith

been borrowing my mates 3g dongle for a couple of weeks and it was a real bonus. had to give it back now, so want to get one myself

so:

who has got the best download speeds

who has got the best covergae

who has got the best tarrif

not sure if i need one thats got unlimted use. its mainly for email and web when im away from home, nothing to heavy i dont think

his was with 3. was easy to set up and easy to use, although a bit unreliable if it was cloudy

check your company telecoms company doesnt offer you something.

BT are sending me a free dongle to me, 2gb allowance per month. Monthly cost? nothing, seriously.. give em a call if you already get your phone and company BB with them

check your company telecoms company doesnt offer you something.

BT are sending me a free dongle to me, 2gb allowance per month. Monthly cost? nothing, seriously.. give em a call if you already get your phone and company BB with them

yeah, i thought about that, but we dont have business broadband, just residential, and we dont need it at covent garden because its hosted

i could try 02 as thats who the blackberrys are with. not sure what there mobile broadband is like though, hence the first post

yeah, i thought about that, but we dont have business broadband, just residential, and we dont need it at covent garden because its hosted

i could try 02 as thats who the blackberrys are with. not sure what there mobile broadband is like though, hence the first post

I have o2 mobile broadband, and its very poor. The connection drops all the time, for minutes at a time, but the software says its still connected. When it is connected its reasonable, I think 1.5MB p/sec is the best I have got out of it.