Exeter v Saints

VectisSaint

Saints: Bialkowski, Perry, Wotton, Surman, Holmes, Schneiderlin, Gillett, Lallana, James, Thomson, McGoldrick. Subs : Forecast, John, Dyer, Hatch, Lancashire, Mills, White

Exeter City: Jones, Tully, Friend, Gill, Seaborne, Taylor, Harley, Stansfield, McAllister, Edwards, Stewart. Subs: Marriot, Panther, Basham, Cozic, Logan, Moxey, Sercombe

Referee: F Graham

Saints made two changes from the side that faced Cardiff, with Michael Svennson being replaced by Paul Wotton and Kelvin Davis making way for Bartosz Bialkowski.

Former Saint Steve Basham was on the bench for the Grecians, who lined up in a 4-3-3 formation with Marcas Stewart, Craig McAllister and Adam Stansfield up front.

aura170_300x250.gif

ok, I guess thats because the Prem teams are allowed 7 this year. Seems a little unfair on the smaller teams. The way things are going clubs will have to have bigger squads just to have half of their players sitting on the bench.

You don't have to fill all seven sub spots. I think it's a good idea anyway, nice for Mills and White to get some first team experience, hopefully one of them will get a chance in the second half.

You don't have to fill all seven sub spots. I think it's a good idea anyway, nice for Mills and White to get some first team experience, hopefully one of them will get a chance in the second half.

Maybe not, but not many teams will not have 7 on the bench. In general its a crap idea, there will now be 4 players in every team not taking any part in a game, instead of the current 2. It means the gap between the top teams and the bottom teams will simply grow wider still...

Lets just ignore the baiting and follow the game. Alpine, please just be constructive!

Seeing as I cannot get a live feed in Austria, I can only react to comments being made on here, and I am not impressed with Schneiderlin playing CB whilst there are real CBs left out or warming the bench. This smacks of Burleyism to me.

As for NickG's baiting, its the classic case of making digs then putting the person on ignore so as not to see the reaction. I regard myself as a bit more mature than that..