East African Saints?

Guess I need to change my name... Just been offered a job in Nairobi - anyone know of Saints in the region?

I'm currently in Ethiopia. There's a supporters club out here that stretches from Ethiopia in to Kenya and Somalia.

I'm currently in Ethiopia. There's a supporters club out here that stretches from Ethiopia in to Kenya and Somalia.

Hey Griffo! In Addis? I think that falls under my remit - if I get a trip there, I'll give you a shout; apparently Ethiopian food is excellent? If you hear of any Saints fans in the Nairobi area, then let me know - went out there for a week recently and the Premiership is on TV almost permanently... Unfortunately the locals predictably supported Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U...

I lived in Addis for nearly 3 years, and never came across it. I did find a skate, though.

I still get up there a couple of times a year.

Do you still manage to run a mini-bus to most home games?

We've made every game this season home and away this season. There's a good tight nit group of lads. About 10-15 regulars but on some of the popular trips like Arsenal, we had 2 minbuses, with well over half of them not even having tickets! Unfortunately at Swansea last week, as the minibus pulled in, 8 of them slid open the minibus doors made a run for freedom. Joke's on them, they're stuck in Wales now!