Kia Carens 1800cc

saint francis

Kia Carens for sale.

Silver, 52 reg 38,000 miles.

No rust or major dents.

A strip of plastic trim has fallen off one of the rear doors. I tried to stick it back on with no more nails but failed, so it's still off. I still have the trim, but you'll have to scrape the no more nails off if you want to use it.

The front wheel covers have been scratched to f*ck by the missus, but should be fairly cheap to replace, although I've had a look on ebay and various other internet sites and can't find the same ones anywhere so good luck with that. All other cars of the same model seem to have alloys.

The central locking works, but keeps trying to unlock itself whilst driving making an irritating clicking noise. If you lock the doors by pressing the button on the door when you're in it's fine.

The interior is largely made up of cheap plastic which has been scratched by the kids. Same for the seats, stains everywhere. Nothing major though.

Slow puncture in nearside front tyre.

Serviced occasionally (although the last time I used National Autocentre because they take Tesco clubcard vouchers and I'm not sure they did a damn thing).

Looking for something more economical.

Good runner.

£2,500

Will need to travel to the Isle of Wight to view.

Looks a bit like this:

kia-carens-silver-t01.jpg