Wilde/Lowe absent tonight but

tiger

Really, what difference does it make?

Does it inspire extra confidence in the players? No. They couldn't give a ****. Does it inspire extra confidence in the fans that are there? No. They couldn't give a ****.

Have Wilde and Lowe shown their faces at all since the pre-season friendlies started ?

So much for them loving the club...

Crouch is there.

Not a fan of Leon's particularly but it is good one of our ex Chairmen or present Chairmen has made the effort.

Lord Lowe is at the helm of one of the world's most dynamic investment banking companies, i.e. he has many interests and is a busy man. His presence in the stadium holds no sway whatsoever on the result.

Crouch's presence, however, could well be detriment. His very attendance and the ill feeling the permeates from every ounce of his being, may well seep into the players on the pitch.

Lord Lowe is at the helm of one of the world's most dynamic investment banking companies, i.e. he has many interests and is a busy man. His presence in the stadium holds no sway whatsoever on the result.

Crouch's presence, however, could well be detriment. His very attendance and the ill feeling the permeates from every ounce of his being, may well seep into the players on the pitch.

From 8.00pm on a Tuesday evening?

Have Wilde and Lowe shown their faces at all since the pre-season friendlies started ?

So much for them loving the club...

Again, where's the relevance?

If anything, the situation we're in would suggest the ideal person to at least keep our heads above the water is someone who doesn't have any sort of sentiment to cloud their judgement.

Funny that, we seem to be winning.

Crouch is there.

Not a fan of Leon's particularly but it is good one of our ex Chairmen or present Chairmen has made the effort.

Leon was also at the Cardiff game with Ian Gordon. True Saints fans.

Salz too.

Regards

Morph

Again, where's the relevance?

If anything, the situation we're in would suggest the ideal person to at least keep our heads above the water is someone who doesn't have any sort of sentiment to cloud their judgement.

I think there is something somewhat bizarre that the man who is deciding which players should f**k off doesnt even watch the team to make sure he is making the right decisions.

Lord Lowe is at the helm of one of the world's most dynamic investment banking companies.

Please stop with this rubbish they are not one of the worlds most dynamic investment banking companies. Everyone who does any research on them knows that they are a small company (in the scheme of investment banking that is). So please, please stop saying this

I think there is something somewhat bizarre that the man who is deciding which players should f**k off doesnt even watch the team to make sure he is making the right decisions.

It looks like he has made all the right decisions and this result proves once and for all the foresight and vision he had to bring in the Golden Duo.

If we can't afford to pay a player £15k a week, and we think someone might cough up a million quid for them then it makes absolutely no difference how good they are on a Tuesday night in Exeter.

It doesn't fit your skewed view, but maybe, just maybe the decisions about players are being made for financial reasons rather than Lowe saying "I've decided so and so's a bit weak in the tackle, lets sell him".

Alpine's back everyone....:rolleyes:

Usual nonsense from Scooby. At least Sundance seems to have buggered off into the yonder for the moment. :)

Please stop with this rubbish they are not one of the worlds most dynamic investment banking companies. Everyone who does any research on them knows that they are a small company (in the scheme of investment banking that is). So please, please stop saying this

Dynamic doesnt necessarily mean big, to be fair.

Hoever, they've engaged Lowe, who must be one of the most risk-averse dullards to have worked in the city, so its a safe bet that they arent dynamic anyway.

Scooby stop baiting! You have a pm

Dynamic doesnt necessarily mean big, to be fair.

Hoever, they've engaged Lowe, who must be one of the most risk-averse dullards to have worked in the city, so its a safe bet that they arent dynamic anyway.

You are correct but I can confirm that the "City" does not find this investment firm "dynamic" at all

Usual nonsense from Scooby. At least Sundance seems to have buggered off into the yonder for the moment. :)

I think "Tory Boy" Marland is more interested in his new play thing at Salisbury Football Club

All IMHO of course

Morph