British Lions Tour

Will be at Suncorp for the 1st Test.

KS, my lad is coming out to Brisbane on July 6th (just missing the Lions tour which he is gutted about) for 9-10 weeks to play rugby and probably drink a lot of beer! Is there a bar that shows Saints games on TV? Sure he would want to watch them if possible. Thanks.

KS, my lad is coming out to Brisbane on July 6th (just missing the Lions tour which he is gutted about) for 9-10 weeks to play rugby and probably drink a lot of beer! Is there a bar that shows Saints games on TV? Sure he would want to watch them if possible. Thanks.

Saint Lindford - There is a popular riverside CBD Pub in Brisbane called the Pig N Whistle which shows Prem games Practically all Saints games are shown live by Foxtel (same as your Sky Sports) in Oz and if they are not, are replayed within 48 hours.

Saint Lindford - There is a popular riverside CBD Pub in Brisbane called the Pig N Whistle which shows Prem games Practically all Saints games are shown live by Foxtel (same as your Sky Sports) in Oz and if they are not, are replayed within 48 hours.

Worth him following Aussie Saints on FB and Twitter too - the group is getting well organised and gatherings in most state capitals regularly organised.

I nearly bought tickets for the game at Patersons but then realised I don't really care about rugby and $100 is a lot to spend on something I don't give a **** about :lol:

fair enough skintsaint. I am only going as an early celebration for a mate's 40th. It is a shocking stadium to watch any sport, particularly rugby. Not sure if you feel the same about cricket as well? The Ashes should be a much better sporting event in Perth.

Worth him following Aussie Saints on FB and Twitter too - the group is getting well organised and gatherings in most state capitals regularly organised.

Tell him to join 'Southampton Australian Supporters' on Facebook and @AussieSaintsSAS on Twitter and he can't go wrong. We're 460+ now on FB so there's no shortage of Saints fans to have a beer with in Brisbane or any other major city!

very one sided game last night. Poor stadium to watch Rugby in but at least a few bars/restaurants were open in Subi afterwards which makes a change from the last time i went to see an international. Not sure if there are plans to increase the NIB capacity further but last night's crowd of 35,000 shows for big games for sport played on a rectangular pitch (football/rugby) you can get the people turning up in Perth.