Knights of the old republic on iPad

sussexsaint

The whole game , in your hand !!

Absolutely amazing how far technology has come. Yes its 10 years old now but its still a cracking game. I'm about 12 hours or so into it now and loving it. Already want to play again and play it as a evil character.

Anyone else?

I've got it, but am a little disappointed with the quality of the textures on my iPad3. Actually, I'm a little disappointed with my iPad3 full-stop, but that's another story.

It really is one of the most memorable games I've ever played, and probably constitutes one of the best Star Wars experience since the original movies. It's all there; the big twist, the utter revulsion at f**ked up Sith without their armour on, light-sabers, people who say "I've got a bad feeling about this", etc.

If you're a fan of this, you really owe it to yourself to play the Old Republic on PC for a month or two. Yes, it's an MMO; but the main class sagas are on a par with KOTOR's, and you get eight of them :)