Oh well that's that then.

NZ Sky have just announced that they won't be having the P.L. next season

so I won't be able to watch proper football on my tv now.That was the only

reason I bothered with Sky so I will now cancel my subscription as I have no

interest whatsoever in breathtakingly boring rugby:yawn:. Perhaps if they still had

Moto GP I would have thought about keeping it until the end of that but they

lost that as well last year.:cry:

Streaming via computer is crap and judging from comments on here Saints player

is a waste of money as well.

So has Australia still got the P.L. or have you lost it as well??

NZ Sky have just announced that they won't be having the P.L. next season

so I won't be able to watch proper football on my tv now.That was the only

reason I bothered with Sky so I will now cancel my subscription as I have no

interest whatsoever in breathtakingly boring rugby:yawn:. Perhaps if they still had

Moto GP I would have thought about keeping it until the end of that but they

lost that as well last year.:cry:

Streaming via computer is crap and judging from comments on here Saints player

is a waste of money as well.

So has Australia still got the P.L. or have you lost it as well??

WTF is happening - are Sky pricing themselves out of it?

Earlier there was a post from Sweden or some other Scandihooligan country saying they will only be showing one saturday 1500 KO, instead of the whole lot per week.

Now this .... eerie silence from Abu Dhabi TV which isn't surprising as they didn't even use to publish a proper TV schedule last season.

Hope that there isn't any change to our set up where by we get to see every game, which has helped us swell the DubaiSaints ranks considerably

and hosted many a visiting holidayer or business trip Saint at The Barasti Bar.

There are advantages to living on a rain-swept, overpriced Western European country.

Not many, but some.

Genuinely gutted for you SiP. As you say, the other options are not superb, but I reckon streaming is in its infancy.

I'm in the same position of losing the PL on telly. Still available here, but far, far fewer matches and for more money. It's all the fault of that woman from pompey who was showing foreign satellite channels in her pub. Only one live match at a time from now on, I'm not imagining they'll choose saints enough to make it worth my while.

This has been raised a couple of times here. Sorry to keep harking on about the NBC deal in the US, but if they are showing every game from every team in the PL next season, then surely there's going to be a stream of each one around on the internet...and it's not that hard to hook your computer up to the TV!

This has been raised a couple of times here. Sorry to keep harking on about the NBC deal in the US, but if they are showing every game from every team in the PL next season, then surely there's going to be a stream of each one around on the internet...and it's not that hard to hook your computer up to the TV!

... and think of all the i-pads and i-phones you'll win.

Some company has bought the PL for the next 3 years and for a small fortune will stream every match.

Slight snag is the fact that even broadband where I live isn't fast enough to cope. The lot called TVNZ

will show one game on a Sunday and an hour of highlights in the week, yeah rite. Assuming their coverage

will be like when they did the World Cup they will have not very good people pretending to know much more

than they actually do.Will probably only show Man Utd and Chelsea as they will think that they are the only

teams Kiwis will have heard of. Finally the progs will be chock full of adverts if they follow their usual low standard.

Sky have not responded to my idea that they drop a lot of the rubbish rugby which they seem to show on all 5 sport

channels including one just for rugby and also offer a large discount for people keeping the sports package. In the local

media where fans can comment there is a lot of anger and I suspect the company hoping to sell the streaming will lose

money hand over fist as hardly anyone has said that they will buy into it.

Oh yes and they were pleased to announce that they will be covering the Australia "A" League WOW!!!. I asked them

were they serious thinking people will want to watch that 3rd rate stuff but pay the same as for the PL?

Edited by Saint in Paradise

... and think of all the i-pads and i-phones you'll win.

Getting past the ads is fine. If you can't be bothered to wait through 30 secs for them to disappear you don't deserve to be watching live football for free. It's no worse than watching a video on youtube.