Aussie Saints

I am emigrating to Oz in a couple of months, been searching, and to my surprise, found these on facebook 'Southampton Australian Supporters'. Someone on there, claims there are over 7,500 Saints fans in Australia, who are active on facebook. Just wondering about other parts of the world, where are you, and do you know how many other Saints fans live there as well.

I'd been out here a few months (back in 2003) and was sat in McDonalds when this copper ambled over to me with his mate. I thought he must have been following me in the car or something and I had done something wrong...but no....he'd spotted me in my saints shirt and was a fellow fan and he just wanted to say hello. It's crazy the unexpected places I've bumped in to fellow fans.

Skint Saint there are plenty of other Saints fans in Perth. I have had many comments when I have worn my saints shirt to the WACA or Perth Glory games. And turned out an opposing coach in my daughters u 11's football league was a Saints fan. I have seen the "letiss" number plate a couple of times and a few people with Saints car stickers.

Not got to any of the SAS events yet but I think the Perth ones get a decent turn out

• 1 month later...

is there any sort of membership for the SAS (Southampton Austalian Supporters)? Also is there any where in oz where I can buy Southampton merchindice, the scarves on the clubs online store arent really southampton scarves, there just black scarves with a little bit of red and white, they dont even say Southampton on them nor they they have the clubs logo.

is there any sort of membership for the SAS (Southampton Austalian Supporters)? Also is there any where in oz where I can buy Southampton merchindice, the scarves on the clubs online store arent really southampton scarves, there just black scarves with a little bit of red and white, they dont even say Southampton on them nor they they have the clubs logo.

Search for Southampton Australian Supporters on FB and send a message to introduce yourself. One of the guys runnign it should get back to you and there'll be posts on the page about get-togethers and drinks. Too easy.

As for the merchandise, I just go through the club store as there's no other merchandise sellers here that I've found. Ebay could be an option.

I am emigrating to Oz in a couple of months, been searching, and to my surprise, found these on facebook 'Southampton Australian Supporters'. Someone on there, claims there are over 7,500 Saints fans in Australia, who are active on facebook. Just wondering about other parts of the world, where are you, and do you know how many other Saints fans live there as well.

Where are you heading to?

I migrated to Adelaide 8 years ago and won't be going back any time soon (well I say that, I am heading back in a couple of weeks for a holiday and to catch a game). Live just 45 - 60 mins from the city centre in one of the top wine regions, Love it!

There's a small group of Saints fans in Adelaide, most of them I've met through SAS meet up for games but there's a couple I met through other forums and work.