New Moderator for Overseas Saints/Supporters Groups forum

Having been impressed with the work he's done with a number of the overseas Saints supporters groups - whether they're official groups or just fans who have come together from the same country - I'm delighted to announce that aussiesaint20 has been appointed as a Moderator for this part of the site.

Together, we're looking at how we can better bring all the various supporters groups (domestic and overseas) on SaintsWeb to create a better and more useful community for everyone. One of those is to enable private sub-forums for those supporters groups if they so wish, to provide a free central location for their discussions and to help those looking for local advice for holidays, work, etc get the information they're after from like-minded Saints fans.

If anyone has any ideas they wish to share on how we can make this better, please get in touch.

Many of the gang here simply can't be bothered to sign up even as registered users Steve.

Is there some way to link their Twitter following/FB links into a simple way for them to quietly lurk? Kind of like a free trial?

Need to attract new blood but not many want to stick the necks out

Many of the gang here simply can't be bothered to sign up even as registered users Steve.

Is there some way to link their Twitter following/FB links into a simple way for them to quietly lurk? Kind of like a free trial?

Need to attract new blood but not many want to stick the necks out

Registration is free so I don't quite understand how I can possibly offer a free "trial" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...