Canadian Saints

Hi guys,

1400 Saints fans in Canada on Facebook. If one of you guys set up a Facebook page for Canadian Southampton FC fans I'll help you guys connect at least a third of them in a couple of weeks. Only takes a couple of minutes to set up the page and I can help with that step as well if need be, have recently done the same with Australia, New Zealand and now Hong Kong.

Trevor.

Any Canadian Saints supporters around ? I am originally from Hythe....moved to Canada in 1967...a devout Saints supporter......only know of a few Saints fans here in Ottawa....anyone else ?

I'm from Hythe, too (1960-1968 ). I went to Hythe Primary School and St. Mary's College. I emigrated to Canada in August 1969. I live in ... um .... Hamilton.

I'm in Ottawa too, well Kanata actually. Born in Southampton in '63, but been in Canada since '69. Have always supported Saints from afar as my Dad's a big fan. I've only seen Saints play live four times, but twice at (old) Wembley (Charity Shield & League Cup Final).

I'm in Ottawa too, well Kanata actually. Born in Southampton in '63, but been in Canada since '69. Have always supported Saints from afar as my Dad's a big fan. I've only seen Saints play live four times, but twice at (old) Wembley (Charity Shield & League Cup Final).

Well, that's impressive!

My son's football team in Totton have just hosted a Canadian team (two teams came over - u11 and u15) as part of the International Soccer Exchange. There should be some Saints merchandise heading back to Canada on a plane right now. It was a really good experience and the kids and parents made some good friends.

I went to Hythe Primary School and Noadswood Secondary School.

In the early 60s, my younger sister and I went to Hythe Primary. My brother and older sister went to Noadswood.

It's weird reading this stuff right now - I'll be in UK for a school-reunion next Saturday (with boys I was at boarding school with from 1965-1969). And I'll be in Hythe on Wednesday (and So'ton from Tuesday to Thursday)!

• 2 weeks later...