ITV Cup Highlights 1140pm tonight.

Delmary

That Beckford lad for Leeds was good though, yeah it was against Chester but talk about raw talent, interesting to se his manager put him down abit for not being an academy lad and coming through non league

maybe academies aren't the be all and end all.

Great to see our D M boots do the biz again though.

Imnpt buying into the happy clappy stuff and one rumour/conspiracy is Lowes holding out to do a told you so with the kids before going off into the sunset.

please yer self rupert just keep Dave M scoring and fair play to the coaching team for giving him the confidence. Hes been playing as a lone striker so there is even more responsibility on him and he is dong terrific

Top drawer from DMG - even if it was only Exeter that was quality. Should boost his confidence even more - good decision by JP to play him rather than bring in Stern.

Stern John completely changed the game, he should start upfront with McGoldrick right wing.

Well i'm glad i sat through an hour of Sky Sports News rubbish before realising they plainly weren't going to show highlights of the Saints game before turning over to those highlights...of the Leeds game...dear oh dear...

How they can justify showing half an hour of one game and then dropping goals from other games or even the game altogether really is beyond me...good riddance for next season i say...

Cracker from McGoldrick mind...

I timed it again - it was 1 minute and 1.04 seconds. Though that included the page which said Exeter vs Southampton at the beginning, so tecnically still less than a minute of Saints highlights!

I didn't know it wason last night, but thank god for channel hopping when bored.

Just a reminder that ITV are running the Carling Cup Highlights 1140pm tonight.

Why did they have the Chester/Leeds as the main match. This was billed as the live Sky match, so any one who was remotely interested must have already seen he whole match live earlier. As soon as I saw this was the featured match I switched off and went to bed!!

Why did they have the Chester/Leeds as the main match. This was billed as the live Sky match, so any one who was remotely interested must have already seen he whole match live earlier. As soon as I saw this was the featured match I switched off and went to bed!!

Not everybody has Sky.

Thanks for the link. BTW,the Saints vs Birmingham match will be the main match on the Sunday 'The Championship' on ITV at 9:25....announced during the Standard Liege vs Liverpool game on ITV tonight.

That'll be 2 minutes of exposure then. :rolleyes:

I timed it again - it was 1 minute and 1.04 seconds. Though that included the page which said Exeter vs Southampton at the beginning, so tecnically still less than a minute of Saints highlights!

I didn't know it wason last night, but thank god for channel hopping when bored.

As it happens, South Today showed some of the highlights of the Exeter V Saints match. And I think they came to more than 61 seconds..!

Oh, and as for sending complaints to ITV - don't bother. People have sent thousands over the past few years, and I think it may have contributed to them giving up the whole idea of covering the Championship. Besides, the extra time means they can invent another Soap to bore all the poor unfortunates who are mad enough to get sucked in. And according to Meridian Soccer Night host, Andy Steggalls, ITV don't give a toss.