New smiley please?

Minty

Maybe a option where you can like a post or faceplam a post

Lol

Good idea Glasgow, can't believe this hasn't been mentioned before. I look forward to a prompt response from the site owners on the 'like' button suggestion. Maybe we could take this concept further with some sort of reputations point system as well?

Good idea Glasgow, can't believe this hasn't been mentioned before. I look forward to a prompt response from the site owners on the 'like' button suggestion. Maybe we could take this concept further with some sort of reputations point system as well?

Once again, the answer is no. What's the point? Everyone has already made up their mind who the good and **** posters are, and such a system would only end up getting abused.

Once again, the answer is no. What's the point? Everyone has already made up their mind who the good and **** posters are, and such a system would only end up getting abused.

How can liking a post be abused? It seems to work ok on many other sites, as does rep points. The functionality that's installed ensures it's not abused. But anyway thanks for finally responding (although I did prefer Baj's response when I spoke to him & he thought it was a good idea)! :)