Civilization V - (Saints Web multiplayer game)

Matthew Le God

I haven't played this game for a while and due to the sprog probably can't comit to be on line ant any particular time for an on-line game, however...

Does anybody have any tips for negotiating with AI CIVs? When negotiating (say) a technology agreement at my instigation, I find that they will refuse any deal which doesn't result in my paying them a huge some of gold to sweeten the deal, whilst when they instigate they will refuse to offer me a penny.

Sorry for the (minor) hijack.

I need a decent cheap laptop thatll last for the next 3-5 years of FM and prob Civ

The new Civ is too slow

F**k that ****, smirkers. Buy something proper :)

Can play slightly more than Civ then :)

F**k that ****, smirkers. Buy something proper :)

Can play slightly more than Civ then :)

True, though I need my money to stretch to either potentially moving house, or

A new bathroom, Merc CLA AMG and a laptop

Im gonna go for the latter, the wife prob not

Its been 8 years since I got out of the IT game and TBH I havnt kept up with technology etc any recommendations of a cheapish option ? Basically only want it to play games for the next 3-5 years and it doesnt need to be groundbreaking i.e civ n FM as I am getting PS4 soon

True, though I need my money to stretch to either potentially moving house, or

A new bathroom, Merc CLA AMG and a laptop

Im gonna go for the latter, the wife prob not

Its been 8 years since I got out of the IT game and TBH I havnt kept up with technology etc any recommendations of a cheapish option ? Basically only want it to play games for the next 3-5 years and it doesnt need to be groundbreaking i.e civ n FM as I am getting PS4 soon

I got my machine from chillblast, who are based in Bournemouth. You probs won't be too surprised to learn that I don't spend much on anything save geeky stuff. ms pap has a lovely attitude when it comes to computers. She reckons racing drivers wouldn't be caught dead driving a crappy car, and that computer programmers should have capable machines.

My machine cost around 1700UKP with VAT. I reckon you could spend £600-£800 and get something really capable.

I could, I just dont want to, I get why you would though and back in the day me too probably, right now though Im ready to sink the best part of 500 quid on a PS4 and some games etc maybe a new TV too

I just wanna spend a max of 500 on a machine capable of driving basic games such as Civs n FM for the next few years to muck around on whilst the wifes watching Eastenders etc

I could, I just dont want to, I get why you would though and back in the day me too probably, right now though Im ready to sink the best part of 500 quid on a PS4 and some games etc maybe a new TV too

I just wanna spend a max of 500 on a machine capable of driving basic games such as Civs n FM for the next few years to muck around on whilst the wifes watching Eastenders etc

I'll be getting PS4 anyway, but the way I've come to see PC purchases ( for entertainment purposes anyway ) is that it's very much a loss leader. Initial costs are big, but the cost of doing business after that is much cheaper. Those Steam Sales are awesome.