calvin

minibarcelona

barcelona

southern saint

instant classic / akeem / capt jack / whatever his name is now

MAYBE

bolo

Edited by JustMike

Ok game. I think we should try and make the teams a bit fairer in future though.

I didn't think the teams were *that* unbalanced. The main difference was that we had a slight bit of organisation and were happy to pass to everyone on our team, yet the opposition would only pass to their mates most of the time.

turning up in a saints shirt every week asking for variation...hmm.

Nobody else was wearing one, I could quite easily have been on either team.

5 people turn up each week having co-ordinated which shirts they wear so they can all be on the same team, and then turn around and whinge that the teams aren't fair, despite having more players. Hmmm indeed.

5 people turn up each week having co-ordinated which shirts they wear so they can all be on the same team, and then turn around and whinge that the teams aren't fair, despite having more players. Hmmm indeed.

Personally, i didn't think the teams were that mis matched, i just thought none of us particularly did anything, passing was poor, movement poor..it happens.

and for the record the only guy i know who deliberately picks his shirt to be on the same team is adam lol

every week it is normally saints shirts v white, last week there was red/slash saints shirts in abundance, so we made it anyone with white on them vs the rest

the only shirts i have are shirts with red, white, or red and white..

I have my opinion on who are generally the better players (Ive got 4 in mind). Im not going to give names as they may get big headed :-) (they prob know who they are anyway).

I will say that they were all on the same team yesterday though and it definately showed. I think our team had about 4 shots on goal to your 30 lol Its all good though, just mix it up a bit next week.

I have my opinion on who are generally the better players (Ive got 4 in mind). Im not going to give names as they may get big headed :-) (they prob know who they are anyway).

I will say that they were all on the same team yesterday though and it definately showed. I think our team had about 4 shots on goal to your 30 lol Its all good though, just mix it up a bit next week.

and still i dont know who you are :-)

yep totally agree, i usually always wear red and white but wore yellow yesterday simply because i fancied a change. I must remember to ring round in future and check who is wearing what ;)

Wow this thread has developed a bit. I commented to my son halfway through the game that i didnt think the sides were uneven. I honestly thought the difference was in organization, passing and movement.

As for the shirt colours i understand some people will only have one or two or may prefer to wear a favourite shirt. We will endeavor next week to be as fair as possible.

Enjoy guys, these games are always played in a very good spirit :D

Wow this thread has developed a bit. I commented to my son halfway through the game that i didnt think the sides were uneven. I honestly thought the difference was in organization, passing and movement.

As for the shirt colours i understand some people will only have one or two or may prefer to wear a favourite shirt. We will endeavor next week to be as fair as possible.

Enjoy guys, these games are always played in a very good spirit :D

yes, i agree. That and the "im only going to pass to my mate" syndrome :D

I rly want to post on this but feel I'll regret it, SteveGrant I will make sure I wear a shirt in a colour none of my friends could possible have. If I pass to them it will be the last resort because of course its pointless playing with people you trust and know how they play.

I rly want to post on this but feel I'll regret it, SteveGrant I will make sure I wear a shirt in a colour none of my friends could possible have. If I pass to them it will be the last resort because of course its pointless playing with people you trust and know how they play.

Wear your pink Juve shirt

ps: hello all :)