FUT 14 - Saints ratings

Wiggles31

The overall rating numbers mean very little. Shaw's upgrade last season made him better than Fox in terms of defensive stats despite the card appearing worse on face value.

Rodriguez's stats have barely changed from last year - the only reason he's gone from 75 to 69 is the change of position. Given where he plays for us you could argue CAM would've been more apt than LM but it's not really worth getting het up about.

Ramirez has gone from 78 to 80 despite many of his stats reducing. Again it's purely down to a change of base position.

I bought it yesterday as it came out earlier here and played as Saints in seasons. Lambert feels really slow (though the game in general is much slowed this year), but Osvaldo is really good.

Also Shaw, Clyne, Boruc and Lallana are really good on it too.

Only played 3 games so far, so this could change but so far I'm liking Saints on it.

By the way, we are a 4 star team now

I bought it yesterday as it came out earlier here and played as Saints in seasons. Lambert feels really slow (though the game in general is much slowed this year), but Osvaldo is really good.

Also Shaw, Clyne, Boruc and Lallana are really good on it too.

Only played 3 games so far, so this could change but so far I'm liking Saints on it.

By the way, we are a 4 star team now

Are the player ratings on futhead/UT much different to the ratings in seasons?

Are the player ratings on futhead/UT much different to the ratings in seasons?

I'll check when I get back tonight but I think they are roughly the same. I remember Osvaldo being 80 on each as is Ramirez.

When I go home later I'll post them here