Modded crystal xbox for sale with over 200 games!

hypochondriac

Was for sale on TSF so I'll put it up here.

crystal x box with 200 games on various media

some may need a clean to get them to work

the xbox is fitted with evo x chip and seems to play everything

2 controllers 1 is crystal

console in very good condition

Looking for 100 delivered or 90 if you want to pick it up (I live in Shirley). Have to say that's a bargain price considering how much I originally got it all for.

DSCF1105.jpg

If collecting, is it possible to see it working? Is there any problems at all with it? Also what are the 'better' games of the 200? And does it come with box etc?

I actually posted a huge list of them on the old forum but they've been taken down! It doesn't come in the box but it's in very good condition, no problems whatsoever. I have no issues with you seeing it working at all (just let me know if that's what you want to do because it's currently in a cardboard box with loads of shredded paper and it's a pain to clear it all up!). From memory it has fifa 2007 halo 1 and 2, prince of persia and loads of others. As I said previously, if someone wants a specific game that isn't there then I can probably get it for them for a small fee (or free of charge if I'm feeling generous :))