Birmingham predictions.

bjk

We'll start off well, waste a few decent chances then Brum will take over the game, knock the ball around as if we're not there and stroll to an easy 2-0 win.

Phillips will also score and celebrate infront of the Northam, despite the fact that he's going to score up the Chapel end.

That ladies and gentleman is a fact.

Then there’s Southampton’s match with Birmingham. It’s got to be Birmingham hasn’t it? After all, the Southampton team is made up of kids, they’ve got no players, I reckon the groundsman will be playing next. Seriously though, I can see them shipping plenty of goals this season even though they didn’t do too badly up at Cardiff last weekend. Birmingham on the other hand have some good players, they have the likes of Marcus Bent, James McFadden and Kevin Phillips in their squad who all performed well in the Premier League so I see them doing well this season.

http://community.footballpools.com/blog/2008/08/13/tony-cascarinos-column/

Any thoughts on whether JP will shuffle the pack a little for the visit of Birmingham. Given they are one of the 'big boys' in this league it wouldn't surprise me if the likes of Rasiak and John figure more than they have done recently....

Need to play a few of the more experienced players i reckon:

Davis

James, Svensson, Perry, Surman

Wotton, Shniederlin

Lallana, McGoldrick, Holmes

John

That team may have enough about it to get some sort of result against Brum but their strikeforce looks very strong and our defence is still a bit creaky. Im going for a 2-2 draw but with us under the cosh for long periods of the game.

I'm letting my heart rule my head with this one. We'll sneak a lucky win after being under pressure for ages, and would have been thrashed but for heroics from Kelvin and Killer. Later on in the game as the Birmingham players become frustrated and tired a last minute corner bounces of Killer's arse and into the back of the net, St. Mary's goes wild as Killer sprint round the pitch celebrating his last minute winner!!

I think really it will be a case of damaging limitations. Birmingham have a good squad but more importantly they have lethal finishers. It would be great to win but i think we might play for a draw like last saturday, and in all honesty i would be happy with a point. My heart says 0-0 with Killer taking motm again but my head says 0-4

I think really it will be a case of damaging limitations. Birmingham have a good squad but more importantly they have lethal finishers. It would be great to win but i think we might play for a draw like last saturday, and in all honesty i would be happy with a point. My heart says 0-0 with Killer taking motm again but my head says 0-4

I think you are right St Marco but probably not 0 4 I think we will at least score