Rare Beer

Master Bates

Cleaning out and organising the beer backstock yesterday a guy came upon two firestone walker 11th anniversary ales which are a huuuuuuuuuge fecking deal in the beer world. They weigh in at 11% and were a very very limited release at 300 cases world wide. They used to be 16.95 a bottle, but its been off the shelf for some time now.

rare2.jpg

They did a release last year for their 10th anniversary and i've seen them go on ebay for £150.

ALSO, dont know if any of you had Stone 08 vertical epic, but he's got four bottles from work and a 2 litre growler from the brewery.

rare.jpg

Just to give you an idea of how legendary this beer apparently is, this is an ebay auction for an unopened 2002 bottle

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stone-Brewing-Vertical-Epic-02-02-02-Ale-Ultra-rare-02_W0QQitemZ260271586072QQihZ016QQcategoryZ563QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

DSM, do you have any rare beers?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I've got some Imperial Russian Stout from 1969, and a few bottles of Wedding Ale from Charles and Di's wedding.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Rule 1 the Wedding Ale from Charles and Di's wedding.

Unfortunately no can do. It's in storage in France at the moment. When I get access, I shall post a piccy. (Possibly next week)

• 4 weeks later...