PS4, XBOX One or gaming PC?

warsash saint

After a new toy ....

Was swaying towards PS4 but after finding out it will not support DLNA :mcinnes:, thinking of keeping PS3 to stream my music/films etc?

Xbox One supports DLNA & seems to have better games on release but apparently not as powerful as PS4?

or do i wander down to novatech & buy a mid range gaming PC?

Decisions, decisions!!

Any advise?

For me, the choice is really between PC and PS4 ( although I already have a decent PC ).

I've read some interesting reports about multi-platform games on the new XBox and PS4. Basically, Battlefield4 and the new Call Of Duty are only going to run in upscaled 720p - the same resolution that most 360 and PS3 titles play in. The PS4 pushes full HD on both platforms.

More money for worse hardware? No ta.

PC is the best for gaming in terms of power, speed and graphics and most likely always will be as well as having a huge amount of smaller indie titles which offer new idea's into the gaming industry, only issue is you dont get the console only releases and Fifa for example is not as good on PC, I'd recommend PC until they drop the prices on the Next Gen consoles and they release some of the games they've "promised" will come out, at which point you can pick up a bundle of console and games.

PC is the best for gaming in terms of power, speed and graphics and most likely always will be as well as having a huge amount of smaller indie titles which offer new idea's into the gaming industry, only issue is you dont get the console only releases and Fifa for example is not as good on PC, I'd recommend PC until they drop the prices on the Next Gen consoles and they release some of the games they've "promised" will come out, at which point you can pick up a bundle of console and games.

FIFA not as good on PC?

How's that, then?

Mainly play ultimate team which is online, pc has a smaller online fifa community and also it's more difficult to buy packs for ultimate team on pc. It's the only reason I own a console

I prefer it on PC. Better graphics ( full HD or better ) and I only really play it with mates or daughters. Very true that EA are putting all their eggs into FUT, but it's not why I buy it.

I prefer it on PC. Better graphics ( full HD or better ) and I only really play it with mates or daughters. Very true that EA are putting all their eggs into FUT, but it's not why I buy it.

FUT is great fun but the temptation to spend money is crazy! i would most likely play it more on PC if i only played local games and single player, as i say its really the only reason i own a console