Shanghai Saints

• 7 months later...
Any Southampton fans in Shanghai? I know I met a couple watching a World Cup game back in 2010, but not run into any since.

If you're a Saints fan and will be in Shanghai for any or all of the upcoming season, give us a shout. I usually watch the games at home – a bargain at 300 rmb (about 30 quid) a season, for all the games in HD, just with Chinese commentary – but would be happy to join other Saints down the pub for a game or two.

If you're a Saints fan and will be in Shanghai for any or all of the upcoming season, give us a shout. I usually watch the games at home – a bargain at 300 rmb (about 30 quid) a season, for all the games in HD, just with Chinese commentary – but would be happy to join other Saints down the pub for a game or two.

Get yourself onto Facebook and linked up with https://www.facebook.com/GlobalSaintsFC?fref=nf

Aussiesaint 20 is doing a brilliant job keeping everyone linked up overseas and lots of "tourists' or transiting "business travellers" seem to be finding us and others to watch games.

HTH

Get yourself onto Facebook and linked up with https://www.facebook.com/GlobalSaintsFC?fref=nf

Aussiesaint 20 is doing a brilliant job keeping everyone linked up overseas and lots of "tourists' or transiting "business travellers" seem to be finding us and others to watch games.

HTH

Alas, Facebook is blocked in China and I'm too cheap to pay for a VPN to use it. You just adapt to not needing FB anymore.

Alas, Facebook is blocked in China and I'm too cheap to pay for a VPN to use it. You just adapt to not needing FB anymore.

Twitter????

Oh yeah..

Ping a note to Aussiesaint 20 on his Overseas Saints thread, maybe he can mention you and keep you on his links