Option to stop mods editing posts

pap

Hello, hello, hello.

What's all this then?

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?48453-Poch-to-leave-at-end-of-the-season&p=1850134#post1850134

Not really happy with this, mods. The whole point of coming onto SaintsWeb is to engage in at least some mild form of argument. I'm actually more worried about you lot invoking editorial control of individual posts than the usual bedwetters making noise after jumping onto a baited hook.

quite often i write my posts with perfect spelling+grammars like shakespeare and then the mods edit them to make bad spells and add yo to the end of every sentence. It's v.annoying yo!

Also i reckon about half of my main board posts get quietly deleted. I have no problem with this tho! It is a system that I've worked out with chalet to save him the trouble+inconvenience of banning me.

ps i am homosex

Last edited by skintsaint; Today at 07:18 AM. Reason: because i can

The whole point of coming onto SaintsWeb is to engage in at least some mild form of argument.

Debating topics is one thing, setting a post up to just start the usual arguments, with the usual people on the main board every single time isn't the point I am sure you would agree.

Debating topics is one thing, setting a post up to just start the usual arguments, with the usual people on the main board every single time isn't the point I am sure you would agree.

That's a very one-sided way of looking at things.

Another viewpoint is that they won't be happy with this posters' content irrespective of what you do. I know what was on the original post; I know it was accurate - as I was around at the time.The real problem here are the squinnying basts who'll scream at every bit of bad news they hear, insist it's all paper talk and shoot the messenger.

There's almost no acknowledgement of their incorrect position after the fact either. So, they're allowed to hang off Turks' posts when they think they're right, but Turks has his right to reply edited when the facts are established?

Weird system you have here.

Edited by pap
spacing

It was the usual clap trap to bait the same arguments we have had on the main board for ages no matter how you dress it up. I'll delete the whole post next time, just thought half his post was constructive so felt that was better to just edit out the wum part.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk