Harry Redknapp has a virus.

PES

I don't wish death on anyone, but I hope it means he has to take early retirement....

.....actually, I don't. I don't want to have to hear P*mpey fans go on and on and on about how they would have won the Prem in 2012 if Bagpuss had not had to retire early.

Whatcha on about Thorpey, 2012? Were on target for 2010-2011! ;)

Apparently he's very poorly indeed. He may even miss the first game of the Season at Stamford Bridge. They suspect it may of been contracted whilst on Pompeys recent tour of Nigeria? :(

He's probably just depressed because if he met any members of the Nigerian Government, they would have shown him up for the amateur conman he really is - those boys know how to do it properly. And if he hasn't been to training all week, it's because the Sky cameras haven't been at Pompey to give him air time and massage his bloated ego, the pox ridden old ****.

He's probably just depressed because if he met any members of the Nigerian Government, they would have shown him up for the amateur conman he really is - those boys know how to do it properly. And if he hasn't been to training all week, it's because the Sky cameras haven't been at Pompey to give him air time and massage his bloated ego, the pox ridden old ****.

Don't get like Scooby Special K and start bigging up our Manager;)