EA Sports FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil

Monk

Anybody else purchased this? I wouldn't usually as its just an opportunity for EA/FIFA to line their pockets but I was given it as a freebie.

Absolutely love the effort of capturing the WC, its media coverage, fans and much more. Unfortunately the game itself is littered with bugs and faults. (Currently unable to select who will be in your 23 man World Cup Squad) - Lambert and Lallana are the only Saints players in the game for England that I have seen.

It appears they have ****ed about with the game play, crossing a nightmare, goalkeeping a calamity.

Everything but the gameplay is good about the game.

The media coverage etc the way they zoom in from the stadium to the pitch, showing the inside of a British pub or US reactions from outside the White House!

The way they express Hodgsons face etc etc.

However the gameplay is where islt has been let down... Feels very robotic and not realistic in this department...

My final point (which tbh will only annoy us Saints fans) is that Lallana and Lambert are the two playable Saints players in the England squad... Jay Rod and Shaw have been left out...

But what is taking the **** is that players like Shelvey and Young are in the reserves (so are playable) whereas Jay Rod and Shaw are not.