How many sold for saturday?

saintkiptanui

Don't know how many but I reckon in the region of 24,000 will be the gate.

Can't see it being anywhere near that many but hope I'm wrong.

With only 9,500 ST holders and guessing at aroung 1,500 Brum fans I reckon about 16-18k.

Phoned the ticket office today - I'm away for the next couple of days and will go to the match if I'm back in time on Saturday. They reckoned it'll be possible to get a ticket on the day, so that doesn't suggest they're anywhere near filling the place with advance sales. What's the capacity with the corners closed?

"Just off the phone to the ticket office booking my birmingham tickets (i got my cardiff tickets last week) apparently there are about 600 tickets all told left for Cardiff and 21,000 sold for the birmingham home game the week after. That makes about 1,500 Saints fans in Wales on Saturday !!"

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=203

This was a week ago, so guessing a few more have been sold, maybe around 23,000-24,000

I shall be there for my first game of the season - and sat in the Chapel for the first time since we were in the Premiership. I seem to have a 'mojo' working that we win when I sit in the Itchen, but I don't want to break that by sitting there for a game I don't think we can win. I shall of course be back there for Blackpool ;)

I have just spoken to the ticket office, selling really well, not many seats in the Itchen left. Estimated capacity without the three corners about 28k to

29k. As of yet the corners not being sold, but they are expecting a good crowd.

I have just spoken to the ticket office, selling really well, not many seats in the Itchen left. Estimated capacity without the three corners about 28k to

29k. As of yet the corners not being sold, but they are expecting a good crowd.

you sure about capacity without corners ?

only 3000 below max ?

"Just off the phone to the ticket office booking my birmingham tickets (i got my cardiff tickets last week) apparently there are about 600 tickets all told left for Cardiff and 21,000 sold for the birmingham home game the week after. That makes about 1,500 Saints fans in Wales on Saturday !!"

This was a week ago, so guessing a few more have been sold, maybe around 23,000-24,000

Can't see it being anywhere near that many but hope I'm wrong.

With only 9,500 ST holders and guessing at aroung 1,500 Brum fans I reckon about 16-18k.

My figures were based on the highlighted parts of the poster above, allegedly from the ticket office 21,000 sold up to last week. Let's hope for a big turn out to spur the youngsters on.

25,000 would also put a dent in some of the "fans will boycott SMS" so we are doomed argument.

Let's hope they see a great game, and I was supposed to be there but travel plans went t*ts up

I shall be there to represent The Dubai Crew, will have a beer or two for you ;)

Also got my Derby ticket, does this make me a super fan :D

Also bought a new Saints polo shirt ... the club should be able to buy a new player by the time I've bought a programme and pint and pie at half time