Could you let full members

Weston Super Saint

Sorry, I was really busy at the end of last week, at Charlton yesterday and mostly in bed today with a ****ty cold... basically what is happening is the following:

1. Normal registered members will be able to vote in polls.

2. Full Members will be able to create polls on a number of forums. It won't be implemented right across the board because some forums simply don't need polls and one or two will just have the privilege abused by certain people. For example, The Lounge will have polls, but the Muppet Show won't.

If I'm feeling better tomorrow, I'll try to get it all done then.

Sorry, I was really busy at the end of last week, at Charlton yesterday and mostly in bed today with a ****ty cold... basically what is happening is the following:

1. Normal registered members will be able to vote in polls.

2. Full Members will be able to create polls on a number of forums. It won't be implemented right across the board because some forums simply don't need polls and one or two will just have the privilege abused by certain people. For example, The Lounge will have polls, but the Muppet Show won't.

If I'm feeling better tomorrow, I'll try to get it all done then.

Is the number in question 'one'? ;)

Is the number in question 'one'? ;)

No, there are plenty.

The main exceptions are the Muppet Show - where certain people would just take the p!ss - and the main board. We might experiment with allow polls to be created on the main board for a short period of time to see how it goes, but I suspect people would just be forever creating them just for the sake of creating them.

I'm happy to be proved wrong though, hence why we will probably conduct a trial in the near future (probably around Christmas/new year).

No, there are plenty.

The main exceptions are the Muppet Show - where certain people would just take the p!ss - and the main board. We might experiment with allow polls to be created on the main board for a short period of time to see how it goes, but I suspect people would just be forever creating them just for the sake of creating them.

I'm happy to be proved wrong though, hence why we will probably conduct a trial in the near future (probably around Christmas/new year).

But does it really matter that much?

They're no more work to moderate, and I doubt they eat up the bandwidth, but even so, the people able to make them have paid their money haven't they?

If you're like Bungle and you just don't like polls because they're 'dull', isn't the answer as simple as just not voting? In the same way that if you think a thread is boring feel free not to post on it....

No, there are plenty.

Nice work Steve.

Now, about this arcade......

Nice work Steve.

Now, about this arcade......

To be honest, I know absolutely sod all about the arcade from a technical point of view, so either Baj gets some time to add/remove some of the games or I'll need to spend a bit more time working out how it all works and how I add/remove stuff. I'm off work from 20th December until 4th January, so it may have to wait until then, as I know Baj doesn't have a great deal of time right now due to work.

To be honest, I know absolutely sod all about the arcade from a technical point of view, so either Baj gets some time to add/remove some of the games or I'll need to spend a bit more time working out how it all works and how I add/remove stuff. I'm off work from 20th December until 4th January, so it may have to wait until then, as I know Baj doesn't have a great deal of time right now due to work.

No worries.

After all it's only a few [MORE] weeks.