Flights to the USA

Saint-scooby

US Airways has a hub in Philly but I'd imagine you could fly to the US at any of the big east coast airports (PHL, EWR, JFK, LGA, even BWI or IAD) within your budget. May I ask, where are you trying to get to?

Doylestown PA so either Philly or Newark looking at United at the mo got them for £906 each then bingo extra £445 tax just prior to saying YES

Norwegian start flying to JFK from LGW in July. They will be pretty cheap, free wifi and a state of the art dreamliner.

Bit of a doubt over this one.

The US airlines have objected because the Norwegians plan to use an Irish operating licence to take advantage of EU traffic rights even though they're not operating from Eire and they're not a member of the EU. They're also recruiting for crew in Singapore to get around EU labour laws.

The Norwegians have threatened to pull out of an order for 20 Boeing 787's if they are refused permission.

Edited by ecuk268

What are these ??

Ok folks thanks for all your input, I will have a good look later and see whats happening....

Seafarers the beer made by Fullers. It has noble means in that they donate a portion of sales to the maritime charity, Seafarers UK. I'll also take some Itchen or any beer associated with Hampshire/Southampton.

My last post was supposed to say "one Saint helping another." In other words, enable my alcoholism that's fueled by English Bitters and I'll pick you up from the airport and bring you to where you need to go, assuming you fly to Philly (PHL) and go no further north than south Philly and no further south than Wilmington, DE. I jest of course but I need real English Bitters!

Seafarers the beer made by Fullers. It has noble means in that they donate a portion of sales to the maritime charity, Seafarers UK. I'll also take some Itchen or any beer associated with Hampshire/Southampton.

My last post was supposed to say "one Saint helping another." In other words, enable my alcoholism that's fueled by English Bitters and I'll pick you up from the airport and bring you to where you need to go, assuming you fly to Philly (PHL) and go no further north than south Philly and no further south than Wilmington, DE. I jest of course but I need real English Bitters!

I quite like River Horse when over there, based in Lambertville

The flights are for my kids so cant really pack them off with a crate of beer , but thanks for the offer of a ride

I quite like River Horse when over there, based in Lambertville

The flights are for my kids so cant really pack them off with a crate of beer , but thanks for the offer of a ride

No worries, have a safe flight and if you need any help/info with the Philly/NJ/NYC area don't hesitate to ask as I'm based there.