Coulson guilty, Brooks cleared.

scotty

Handy enough degree of separation for the PM and Rupes, eh?

Still, let's remember that Coulson was employed as press secretary for the PM. It's either a shocking lack of judgement or indifference to Coulson's reported activities.

Handy enough degree of separation for the PM and Rupes, eh?

Still, let's remember that Coulson was employed as press secretary for the PM. It's either a shocking lack of judgement or indifference to Coulson's reported activities.

My thoughts exactly. On the face of it and looking with a cynic's eye, Coulson has taken a bullet for Team Murdoch.

Was suggested by a colleague that she 'must have been ****ging Cameron' to have got away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to admit, given their "close" friendship....that had occurred to me as well. But, ahem, I'm sure nothing like that really could have, er, actually happened.

It is emerging that many of these celebs who claimed to have been "hacked" in fact were not and had their secrets sold by close family members or friends. Or even by themselves

Obviously they have hacked many and that is unacceptable but not as many as thought

Edited by Batman

It is emerging that many of these celebs who claimed to have been "hacked" in fact were not and had their secrets sold by close family members or friends. Or even by themselves

Obviously they have hacked many and that is unacceptable but not as many as thought

This changes EVERYTHING!!!