FOR SALE: 2 x Monty Python Live Tickets at The O2....tonight

Marsdinho

Hi,

Sorry Mods, I Know this isn't the right place, but its a bit of an emergency as the tickets are for this evening (3rd July) - please feel free to delete from here tomorrow morning.

I have 2 tickets for sale to see Monty Python live this evening at the O2, tickets were £80 each, but will take £60 each for them.

Tickets can be collected from Chilworth any time today.

Either reply to this post or email me on mdjw76@hotmail.com

Cheers

No it wasn't

Life's full of opinions. As long as you go into it not expecting anything revolutionary and wanting an evening of nostalgia whilst realising these blokes are 70 odd then you will love it if you already love the pythons. Cracked me up a number of times so already better than the majority of shows I have seen.

I went last night and have to say it was excellent so anyone who wants to go should take the chance.

No it wasn't

Life's full of opinions. As long as you go into it not expecting anything revolutionary and wanting an evening of nostalgia whilst realising these blokes are 70 odd then you will love it if you already love the pythons. Cracked me up a number of times so already better than the majority of shows I have seen.

I believe a "WHOOSH" is in order. :lol: