Day time TV is boring

Viking Warrior

Trying to keep myself occupied and watching tv as a distraction from the forum

Have the stuff is utter tosh .

How comes all these quiz shows / auction shows real deal etc are full of folk from Liverpool or Manchester .

Do the tv companies just trawl for folk in those areas

Or do they have a deal with social services and benefits agencies to keep folk in those areas occupied .

No offence intended pap

Decided to watch john bishop in Australia on BBC I player I forgot he was from Liverpool

Maybe saints should try selling lovren and co on the real deal while we buy players on the bargain hunt .

:smug:

Viking is laid up, innit. Try Netflix Viking. Lots of gd shows on Netflix

Ahhh. "Laid up." Surely no need for your edit then Bearsy.

My memories of daytime tv during gardening leave last year are less the favourable. Browsing YouTube became rather compulsive though.

Edited by Colinjb

Thanks for the suggestion Colin .

I wanted to go back to work straight away but as Bearsy said I'm laid up

Neither my boss or the consultant will allow me back to work . I'm signed if for minimum of 4 weeks and then a phased return .

Dependent how the bones are healing

I will see how I am next week as I don't like sitting around .

Spending more time on time on the forum than normal and watching tv

What the feck is storage hunters about. Has someone seriously commissioned a show about US pikeys (carnies) buying garages full of other peoples carp?

It's really successful. It captures several demographics, including the "get rich quick" and the "ransack other people's shít" crowds. Sometimes there are fights.

I like the squabbling in storage hunters . But I get the impression it is staged for tv .

You pay ex dollars for a load of bruck and the best item is always covered by a tarpaulin . And all those locks that are snapped open you would have thought someone would have keys ? Meanwhile a Robbin dive

I love Storage Hunters! Most people my age do (uni students). It hilarious, overdramaticised american rubbish - all staged but at least tolerable... Been sticking Dave on in the morning and watching it until the repeats start - Top Gear, Storage Hunters and Traffic cops... Then switch to Friends or something similar...

Jeremy Kyle never ceases to amuse me.

Where do they find these people and are they paid to humiliate themselves on TV?

What amazes me even more is the people that put themselves up for Channel 4’s Embarrassing Bodies and say stuff like “I’ve been too embarrassed to discuss this with my local GP, so …."

What the feck is storage hunters about. Has someone seriously commissioned a show about US pikeys (carnies) buying garages full of other peoples carp?

cant believe this show , its that bad. The problem is if you watch more than a minute your hooked. Pikeys doing auction. Still better than 'Friends' Twiggy!

how about these two i've had the unfortune to witness....

Extreme couponing .... seriously , they like a bargin

&

Doomsday preppers ... seriously , they are broken