tattoos

SO16_Saint

Can anyone recommend a good tattoo place in Southampton?

Now there is an oxymoron if ever I saw one. There is no such thing as a good tattoo.

If you want a serious answer, you should tell your missus to knock some doors up Shirley Towers or on Thornhill or Weston Estates. You never know, the sight of fat and ugly women with tattoos on their arms and wrists, may just make her see sense and change her mind about becoming one.

Now there is an oxymoron if ever I saw one. There is no such thing as a good tattoo.

If you want a serious answer, you should tell your missus to knock some doors up Shirley Towers or on Thornhill or Weston Estates. You never know, the sight of fat and ugly women with tattoos on their arms and wrists, may just make her see sense and change her mind about becoming one.

th?id=HN.608034581828993136&pid=15.1&P=0

Personal taste and opinion Essruu.

Old mate from school runs this place https://www.facebook.com/capnjackstattoo

Don't have first hand experience of it myself but he was always really good at art at school and his customers always seem to be posting good stuff about him.

The Tattoo Man in Totton is very good. Usually quite a long waiting list, although that should tell you all you need to know. He's on faceache if you want to see some of his work.

thanks very much - will have a look and see if they do Henna ones for her to try out first.

Exactly this. You wouldn't choose wallpaper for your lounge that you'd be stuck with for the rest of your life so don't go getting a permanent disfigurement that you'll be stuck with.

Inklination in gosport is superb.either Helena or if you can Ceri...but she is booked until September next year....she does get cancellations which they announce on the 'inklination Facebook page'

If not as mentioned before big Petes in fareham is recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk